Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 2054 times)

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
Twitter
« on: January 21, 2014, 01:59:17 pm »
Hi guys, just wanted you to know that although I took a little hiatus from keeping up with the @melindasbackups twitter, I am back on it and have it linked to my phone so that I can easily post/follow people. On my lunch breaks I have been going through Melinda's mentions and following people. We are up to 650 followers. My hope is to live tweet about Idol from that account rather than my own so that I can engage with Idol watchers. Melinda and Slezak have built up quite a little fanbase with their Idol talk show, Reality Check, so that's the main way for us to let people know about Melinda's music.

Anyways, if you watch Idol and are on twitter, tweet with me tomorrow !

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Twitter
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 04:53:23 pm »
 Thumbs Up
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 12:22:03 am »
I've been trying to keep up with the Twitter account again. Admittedly, I am at a slow time at work so it's easier right now but I'll do my best to keep doing it even when work gets busy again. I should be able to do it as long as I set a reminder on my calendar.

I just posted asking people to share their favorite "Melinda moment" of 2015. So head on over to Twitter and give us your favorite moment!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 12:41:46 am »
Great!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 10:29:21 pm »
I've been able to keep up wit the Twitter page pretty well lately. Today is the anniversary of melindas album "coming back to you" so I asked followers to tell us their favorite track... Just a simple but fun way to interact. So head over there if you can and reply with your favorite song!

hilarious