Author Topic: Looking for Melinda picture  (Read 2384 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Looking for Melinda picture
« on: June 08, 2013, 04:51:25 am »
YouTube has changed its look.  Our YouTube channel is in desperate need of a picture to post.

Does anyone have a recent photo of Melinda they would give permission to use on YouTube?

Requirements:
Recent photo of Melinda (preferably her alone)
Recommended channel art size: 2560 x 1440
Max file size: 2 MB
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Looking for Melinda picture
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 06:40:55 pm »
I did the best I could with this new Google+ format.  I don't like the new format though.  Does anyone know how to make the background something other than white?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 07:24:32 pm »
Surely you are not asking me this question.   Rolling On Floor Laughing   My skills have not grown any over the years.  I would love to help but don't know how.

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 10:19:56 pm »
Hi Rhonda!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 01:27:55 am »
Hi Des.  Hope you are doing good.   Bye bye

hilarious