Author Topic: Idols go to Washington  (Read 1853 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Idols go to Washington
« on: March 07, 2012, 09:13:49 pm »
Eric Cantor @GOPLeader

Enjoyed meeting w/ @AmericanIdol's @JasonCastro @ElliottYamin & @MDoolittle to learn about their work w/ @MalariaNoMore
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Re: Idols go to Washington
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 05:07:01 am »
Melinda singing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 05:12:24 am »
Melinda & Jason

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 12:24:05 pm »
Jason  Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Still as handsome as ever.

Desiree

hilarious