Author Topic: Destiny in Bloom  (Read 2032 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Destiny in Bloom
« on: October 05, 2011, 04:36:24 am »
Excerpt:

Q:  What’s your favorite comfort food?

Melinda:  Sweet potato ANYTHING, apple desserts of any kind, and–this is weird–broccoli.

Broccoli a favorite comfort food?   Out of mind

Full Interview: http://destinyinbloom.com/melinda-doolittle%E2%80%99s-beyond-me/
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
Re: Destiny in Bloom
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 09:14:17 am »
Well . . . it could be if it was in a casserole, like that one with broccoli, cheese, and rice, or a cream-of-chicken soup-broccoli combo. Dunno

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 02:33:55 pm »
Nah, she's just weird.   LOL sign
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 05:46:14 pm »
Broccoli smothered in melted cheese!  I love broccoli but I wouldn't call it comfort food.  The only vegetable I would eat when I was little was broccoli.  I pretended they were trees and I was a giant eating them!  Trust my mom to come up with a fantasy like that!   LOL sign
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~