Author Topic: Let's Go! Let's Go! Let's Go!  (Read 17077 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Let's Go! Let's Go! Let's Go!
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 07:04:27 pm »
So Des, how does it feel to try to pick the winners?  

As long as I'm ahead of Melinda, I'm happy.  If I can't beat her at air hockey, at least I can beat her at football.   Thumbs Up

She will always pick the Titans.  So if you always pick the Vikings, both your football fortunes are kinda tied to how well your team does.  So who do you think will have a better record - Vikes or Titans?

I think the Vikings will end up with the better record.

P.S.  I have a short flight on Sunday.  I don't think it will interfere with me updating the football scores but if I'm a little late updating the late afternoon games, blame Southwest.   LOL sign
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 07:11:52 pm by Desiree »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2010, 06:59:48 pm »
I've opened up Football for Week 5.  Don't forget to make your playoff picks!!!!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2010, 02:25:48 am »
What time on Sunday are the playoff picks due?  Sorry..... I'm not reading the instructions.   Rolling On Floor Laughing
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2010, 02:31:34 am »
What time on Sunday are the playoff picks due?  Sorry..... I'm not reading the instructions.   Rolling On Floor Laughing

10:55 AM on Sunday just like the rest of your picks!

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2010, 05:32:06 am »

10:55 AM on Sunday just like the rest of your picks!

Thanks
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2010, 11:17:19 pm »
Would someone like to make my picks for me?  Dunno

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2010, 04:49:54 am »
There is a Thursday game this week so I've gone ahead and opened up the next round in the Football Competition.

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2010, 02:55:18 pm »
Who's winning?

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2010, 06:21:32 pm »
The lead has changed several times.  I was ahead until last week   But now it is Carol, Alan and Dianne.

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2010, 06:36:30 pm »
I was in first place for the first six weeks or so, then Brick wall Brick wall Rolling On Floor Laughing

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2010, 10:53:24 am »
I am agaiin ready for the price of Lemon  LOL sign

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2010, 11:58:38 pm »
Don't forget to make your picks for the 3 NFL games played on Thanksgiving (tomorrow)!

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2011, 02:47:35 am »
Here is the list of names of those who donated to the Melinda Doolittle Music Scholarship and are eligible for prizes!  See http://melindadoolittle.com/?inc=5&news_id=18716 for the prizes.

After the Superbowl has been decided, I will email the list to Kelley.  If you think your name should be on the list and it isn't, please let me know!

Alan
Dianne - californiafan
Megan - mcaro05
Carol - xldb
Tina - tina t
Jena
Holly
Rhonda - rhonda
Lori - GriotLori
Val - Valerie
Babz
Nancy - Gemini2
Ape - grapeape
Noreen - judgenvlove
Maria - ghopper
Stella
Des - Desiree
Cathy - elcondado

hilarious