Author Topic: Let's Go! Let's Go! Let's Go!  (Read 22462 times)

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
Re: Let's Go! Let's Go! Let's Go!
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 07:30:53 am »
"Charger" Val is  playing, and you're all going down! Ok, who am I kidding, I will just be trying not to come in last this time. Duh Go Bolts!  Huzzah!

Val, you have competition this year cuz Des is playing.   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2010, 07:33:12 am »
No, no, no!  Forget the team logos.  Minnesota has Adrian!

OK.  So he's a hunk!  I told you he was.  He just fumbles a LOT!
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 07:42:05 am »
"Charger" Val is  playing, and you're all going down! Ok, who am I kidding, I will just be trying not to come in last this time. Duh Go Bolts!  Huzzah!

Val, you have competition this year cuz Des is playing.   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

You are BAD Hoppy!   Super excited

I have to admit that I am not   Super excited  about football this year since Big Ben "RAPE-Less-Burger" has made a fine mess of things (although I want him to play - he should have had the full suspension).
But...I just can't help myself!  I LOVE Football too much... GO STEELERS!!!
 Pitsburgh Steelers

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 12:00:37 pm »
All of the south is going crazy about the Saints again..... Today in NO, schools are let out early.... business close early...... That city will be  going NUTS tonight.... I've got friends who are taking off work to go today....    My heart is torn..... Titans have to be #1   abd Saints #2

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 01:27:51 pm »
Alan, there are two people posting. . . some ghopper and grapeape person.  Are they legitimate posters or impostors??   I'm trying to remember if I have seen their names before.   Duh

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2010, 02:19:07 pm »
Melinda, go click the Football button and you can see who has signed up!  

I'm playing this year!  Super excited  Super excited Super excited

OK.  So I've been away for a little bit.  How is it possible that you are playing when you are the moderator and the person crafting the football question of the week?  Now is that fair?   Nuh uh

There was a whole thread about it.  I was assured it was fair by the other players.   Cheeky
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2010, 02:20:32 pm »
Alan, there are two people posting. . . some ghopper and grapeape person.  Are they legitimate posters or impostors??   I'm trying to remember if I have seen their names before.   Duh

Rolling On Floor Laughing  Good one Rhonda!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2010, 02:42:32 pm »
Maria! Ape! HI!

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2010, 05:33:23 pm »

Now, now, Rhonda.....  I haven't been away that long!  But I'm baaaaack....   Super excited Super excited Super excited
  Late Night Vamp Club

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2010, 05:37:25 pm »
Melinda, go click the Football button and you can see who has signed up!  

I'm playing this year!  Super excited  Super excited Super excited

OK.  So I've been away for a little bit.  How is it possible that you are playing when you are the moderator and the person crafting the football question of the week?  Now is that fair?   Nuh uh

There was a whole thread about it.  I was assured it was fair by the other players.   Cheeky

That still doesn't mean it's right! Cheeky

Late Night Vamp Club

GriotLori

• Founding Backup #740
  • Westbury Borders on May 17, 2010
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2010, 06:48:04 pm »
Hey, fellow Backups!

As much as I would have TOTALLY enjoyed crushing your Superbowl dreams this season, I've decided to just make a donation instead of making picks.  I just haven't had time to study any stats and NO it has nothing to do with my guys so far this season!  Freaking Out   Brick wall

I'll still peek in from time to time to read your comments - which in and of themselves are classic gamesmanship!  Thumbs Up
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 10:42:34 pm by GriotLori »
PK's (Preacher's Kidz) Rock!!

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2010, 09:29:46 pm »
Now, now, Rhonda.....  I haven't been away that long!  But I'm baaaaack....   Super excited Super excited Super excited

Maria!!!  Its been almost 3 months to the day since you last posted (June 10th) That IS a loooooonng time!!....but good to see you back!!  banana dance

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2010, 09:59:30 pm »
 Football Players Rocker Super excited

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2010, 12:01:04 am »
Hey, fellow Backups!

As much as I would have TOTALLY enjoyed crushing your Superbowl dreams this season, I've decided to just make a donation instead of making picks.  I just haven't had time to study any stats and NO it has nothing to do with my guys so far this season!  Freaking Out   Brick wall

I'll still peek in from time to time to read your comments - which in and of themselves are classic gamesmanship!  Thumbs Up

Thanks

I won't even say a word about your guys!   Lips Sealed

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2010, 08:44:08 am »

OK.  So I've been away for a little bit.  How is it possible that you are playing when you are the moderator and the person crafting the football question of the week?  Now is that fair?   Nuh uh

If I remember correctly Des got help from some Gopher or Groundhog last year about the questions she asked. And I think that same "weasel" also played in the pool!    Cheeky Cheeky Cheeky

Good to see you back and Ape too!

Let the Games Begin!!!!!! Thumbs Up
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:47:09 am by Gemini2 »