Author Topic: Hey lovelies!  (Read 7665 times)

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
Hey lovelies!
« on: July 24, 2010, 04:28:27 am »
Just coming by to say Hi and I love you! I know I see a lot of you on Twitter and Facebook, but this spot is special.  Wink

Just to let you know what's up...I'm in creative mode now...writing for the next CD! Yay!!!!! However, because of that, my brain is on a bit of an overload. So, for the next few weeks, I may be a little less coherent. (Don't say a word, Rhonda!)

Books are my escape and they let me shut my brain down and sleep a bit. It's a win-win because I've found so many great books with this process. The Hunger Games series is still my absolute favorite! (Not that anyone is asking)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you in my head for a brief second and show you how nutty it is in there.  LOL sign

Love y'all bunches as always.
Me

Babz

Re: Hey lovelies!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 05:10:40 am »
love you back! Take care of yourself amongst the craziness!  Big hug

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 06:33:33 am »
Just coming by to say Hi and I love you! I know I see a lot of you on Twitter and Facebook, but this spot is special.  Wink

Just to let you know what's up...I'm in creative mode now...writing for the next CD! Yay!!!!! However, because of that, my brain is on a bit of an overload. So, for the next few weeks, I may be a little less coherent. (Don't say a word, Rhonda!)

Books are my escape and they let me shut my brain down and sleep a bit. It's a win-win because I've found so many great books with this process. The Hunger Games series is still my absolute favorite! (Not that anyone is asking)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you in my head for a brief second and show you how nutty it is in there.  LOL sign

Me

Hmmm...You're feeling "a little less coherent"..  Scratch chin ..."in my head"...it's "nutty in there.." Nuts

Sounds like some euphomisms for CRAZY.... Rolling On Floor Laughing  And that means you have come to the right place for a visit Melinda  Thumbs Up...YAY Huzzah!.... cuz really....... Duh Freaking Out Out of mind

Cuz we are all Crazy with love for you....Thanks for stopping by...

Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat  Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 08:48:28 am »
Hi Melinda,

Books! Super excited Super excited If you ever need book recommendations, check out
http://www.goodreads.com
It's a social network for readers, and you can always find great recommendations in the style you like to read.

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat Big hug Big hug Big hug Rose Rose Rose Melinda on Top of the world

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 08:57:38 am »
I love you  too. You are the one who are special and i mean it. If you do not see me around because i have big problem with my computer and should die soon LOL If that happen i won't be around for a while so keep me in your heart.  Big hug

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 01:05:15 pm »
love you back  Big hug

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 03:29:48 pm »
awwwwwwwww I love you too

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 05:31:50 pm »
yay... are you alive here?  LOL sign crazy busy girl!

really good to know you are fine and writing for a new cd!

"So, for the next few weeks, I may be a little less coherent" Rhonda did you get it? don't say a word  Rolling On Floor Laughing but I can say... My Mel just for the next weeks!?  are you right? LOL sign LOL sign LOL sign

I'm having lunch right now, and I'm working all the weekends too, working hard to dream big, hum who did teach me it?   Scratch chin
I love you bunches too, as always!!!  Wub Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 05:39:27 pm »

Me

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 05:40:57 pm »

Me

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 05:56:59 pm »
I love the Hunger Games series - thanks for letting me know about them and I can't wait for the next one!

Love you back!   Big hug
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 05:59:13 pm »
Some Brit luv right back at you Melinda  World Hug

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 06:04:28 pm »
Rhonda?

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 06:10:39 pm »
Rhonda?

Rhonda posted an emoticon that pulls a zipper shut across it's mouth.   Rolling On Floor Laughing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 06:18:47 pm »
Melinda,

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  'Can't wait to hear the music you're writing!   Rose

Enjoy the nuttiness in your head!  banana dance banana dance

Love you!!!   Big hug Big hug Big hug

Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

hilarious