Author Topic: Banner Poll  (Read 3050 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Banner Poll
« on: July 14, 2010, 03:09:15 am »
Everyone gets to have 2 votes!  You are allowed to change your vote.  The poll will run for 7 days.  You will not be able to see the results until after the poll is over.  It will be a SURPRISE!

I tried to list every option that anyone mentioned.  If the option you want is not listed, let me know and I will modify the poll.

Current Banner:

Banner 1:

Banner 2:

Banner 3:
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Banner Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 03:58:53 am »
You have all weekend to vote if you haven't already.   Thumbs Up
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 06:31:32 pm »
Desiree,

How do you vote the second time?  The poll doesn't give me the opportunity.  Out of mind   Brick wall
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 06:35:35 pm »
Sue,

You can vote for two choices by checking two boxes and then clicking the Vote button.

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 06:39:08 pm »
So, you have to vote for 2 different choices?  You can't vote twice for the same one??
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 06:41:36 pm »
So, you have to vote for 2 different choices?  You can't vote twice for the same one??

You know what, I don't think it lets you do that.   Duh

If it were up to me, I'd let you but the poll doesn't seem to support that option. 

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 02:34:12 am »
If you didn't vote for the new banner but you want to, you have a little less than thirty minutes. Super excited

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 03:56:42 am »
We have a tie between rotating the three new banners or all the banners (new plus current).  I will post a run-off poll tomorrow!   LOL sign

hilarious