Author Topic: Idea about Kelley's Baby Shower gift  (Read 16835 times)

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
Re: Idea about Kelley's Baby Shower gift
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 11:05:01 pm »

What do you know about people??   Dunno

Somedays....not so much.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Slap wrong, cathy, very wrong.

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 12:03:11 am »

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 02:14:46 pm »
I saw two things that seemed pretty good on the Babies Are Us site; there was a diaper bag, and a video baby monitor thing.  They look like nicer gifts, and something we might all could contribute to.  I'm sure there are many cuter things on the list, but I like the idea of the baby monitor, because it's something that would actually keep her safe.

Also, those are the only two things I actually recognized what they were. All the rest of the time, I was like, HuhWhat Huh? Dunno

I would agree with the baby monitor.... Thumbs Up  but then what do I know about babies... Dunno I'm Stupid

aww my Cathy you are NOT stupid. I'm your baby, did you forget?  Slap Rolling On Floor Laughing I let you put a diaper on me...  Rolling On Floor Laughing

I have a question what mean to be 'registered' when you are pregnant?

oh and I want help.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 02:19:33 pm by Mu Doo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2010, 04:09:54 pm »
So does someone want to volunteer to collect the money, buy and ship the gift?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2010, 07:21:54 pm »
I got my paypal account back to normal... IF you want me to be responsible for buying and shippping it......  Just offereing... but I wont get my feelings hurt if you want someone else....    Ya'lls choice...

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2010, 07:46:24 pm »
What are you all buying?  Have you decided?

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2010, 07:59:02 pm »

I have a question what mean to be 'registered' when you are pregnant?

oh and I want help.

Mu, the word "registered" in this case means that Kelley has gone to a store and listed the things she would like for someone to buy as a baby gift.   Normally the pregnant person has a "baby shower" given for her and people come and give baby gifts.  When you are registered at a store it helps the shopper to know what to buy.   You let the cashier know that the item should be taken off of the list so no one will buy the same thing.  Of course you can buy anything from any store if you like. 

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2010, 08:02:52 pm »
I got my paypal account back to normal... IF you want me to be responsible for buying and shippping it......  Just offereing... but I wont get my feelings hurt if you want someone else....    Ya'lls choice...

Sounds good to me.  Do you think you would have enough to cover the gift if everyone contributed $5 or $10?  
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2010, 08:04:17 pm »
What are you all buying?  Have you decided?

A baby monitor with a VIDEO display.  They can watch the baby from another room.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2010, 08:09:22 pm »
Can we also buy our own monitor to watch the baby??

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2010, 08:44:55 pm »

The monitor only has a 350 foot range.   Crying

What we need is a webcam!   Super excited

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2010, 08:56:36 pm »

Whoa, Rhonda!!! Awesome idea!!  banana dance Dancing Banana

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2010, 10:09:05 pm »

The monitor only has a 350 foot range.   Crying

What we need is a webcam!   Super excited

Awww   I have a webcam .  .  .  I have a webcam.   Super excited

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2010, 10:24:16 pm »
Now Rhonda.. that is a great idea....... I love the webcam. LOL....

I can go on and order it and pay for it and let it being shipped--so she wont get another one.... and then I can post a receipt and then go from there...... How does that sound guys..........

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2010, 10:29:00 pm »
Now Rhonda.. that is a great idea....... I love the webcam. LOL....

I can go on and order it and pay for it and let it being shipped--so she wont get another one.... and then I can post a receipt and then go from there...... How does that sound guys..........

Okay by me.  Who else agrees?  Is everyone okay with this plan?

Wait until you get two more people to agree and then order it Holly!   Thanks