Author Topic: Idea about Kelley's Baby Shower gift  (Read 15999 times)

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
Re: Idea about Kelley's Baby Shower gift
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 11:22:53 am »
DES, I wasn't doing anything till she registered.   Thumbs Up

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 12:46:30 pm »
Ya'll, sorry but I decided I am gonna let someone else take over this project and be in charge...
But count me in to contribute......

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 02:41:39 pm »
DES, I wasn't doing anything till she registered.   Thumbs Up

I wasn't implying anything like that.  I just meant I wasn't for sure yet it I was contributing.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 03:36:52 pm »
No no Des..... it wasnt that at all!!!!!  Big hug Big hug

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 07:29:03 pm »
I should clear up the reason... First some lovely person that I sold something to on ebay, said they never got a gift card--so pay pal has put my account on a big freeze until all this is taken care of.... ARGH...

Thats it...... I was embarassed to tell ya'll that, but I didnt want anyone to think anything that wasnt correct....   

Love all you guys..............

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 09:50:16 pm »
That sucks! 
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 04:40:53 am »
Well, well, well.  Look what I found:

http://www.target.com/registry/baby/10JC9KK2PT508
http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_c9C5FE0D0-B59E-EA52-5480-F7C8738D485B_kD8DCC5FC-4410-3CFE-FCA8-AA2A2C0789BE&overrideStore=TRUS

Kelley has registered.  Now maybe someone who actually likes shopping ( Out of mind) can go through these limits and recommend what we should get Kelley as a gift.

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 07:08:27 am »
I saw two things that seemed pretty good on the Babies Are Us site; there was a diaper bag, and a video baby monitor thing.  They look like nicer gifts, and something we might all could contribute to.  I'm sure there are many cuter things on the list, but I like the idea of the baby monitor, because it's something that would actually keep her safe.

Also, those are the only two things I actually recognized what they were. All the rest of the time, I was like, HuhWhat Huh? Dunno

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 07:12:48 am »
I saw two things that seemed pretty good on the Babies Are Us site; there was a diaper bag, and a video baby monitor thing.  They look like nicer gifts, and something we might all could contribute to.  I'm sure there are many cuter things on the list, but I like the idea of the baby monitor, because it's something that would actually keep her safe.

Also, those are the only two things I actually recognized what they were. All the rest of the time, I was like, HuhWhat Huh? Dunno

I would agree with the baby monitor.... Thumbs Up  but then what do I know about babies... Dunno I'm Stupid

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 12:51:14 pm »
I like the baby monitor.... those are wonderful.... well... as much as I know about them. LOL   

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 03:44:36 pm »
This baby monitor has a VIDEO display!  OMG, when did they start putting video displays on baby monitors?  Oh by all means, let's get the video monitor!   Rock On sign

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 07:33:11 pm »
That's why I liked it, when I saw "video" in the title. Smiley I'm sure it beats what my Mom used to have to do.  I was so small when i was born and had so many breathing issues, when they finally let me go home, she somehow slept with her hand on my stomach, to be sure I kept breathing.  I think i was in a crib, and she had her arm stretched over to it. Dunno I asked her how she ever slept, and she said she slept better that way, than if she would have tried to sleep without doing that.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 07:39:32 pm »

I would agree with the baby monitor.... Thumbs Up  but then what do I know about babies... Dunno I'm Stupid

What do you know about people??   Dunno

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 08:37:21 pm »

What do you know about people??   Dunno

Somedays....not so much.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 09:12:16 pm »
 Hug