Desiree said she would post it tomorrow, which is actually today.
But I'll try my best to summarize.
1. We don't have a date for the event, but the last thing we had heard was that Kelley wanted the concert definitely in 2010, prefereably by August, or at least that month was mentioned as a possibility.
2. I started the chat by saying that without a date, we should work on our plans to promote the event as if we only had six weeks.
3. Desiree thinks the best promotional tool is a video, so we're going to make a promotional video for the benefit concert. (This is not the big promotional video that will eventually be made to fundraise for the scholarship in general. This is just for the benefit concert.)
4. Desiree talked to Patrick about his script for the music scholarship video. She's going to do so in more detail . . today. If Patrick can't write the script, Shari is going to do so. So either Patrick or Shari is writing the script, Desiree is editing, and Megan volunteered to read the script.
5. Lots of ideas to increase fundraising at the benefit concert were suggested, so I made a list and posed those possibilities to Kelley in an Email, which I also forwarded to everyone on the scholarship mailing list.
6. Shari has begun work on a possible blog post that we can use whenever we get the go-ahead to promote the concert.
7. Babz and Megan are compiling a list of resources that we might can use to promote the event (Belmont TV and radio, music fraternities at Belmont and other colleges, etc.)
8. Holly, Shari, and Megan are prepared to spread the word about the concert on Twitter, Myspace, blogs, etc.
9. Holly and Megan are willing to notify all on and off-site backups about the concert, and any plans we try to make to bring everyone together at a hotel, etc.
10. Everyone can think of ideas or thoughts on the concert promotion effort and write them down, to let us know at the next chat.
11. I'm willing to help wherever it's necessary, and I'm also trying to coordinate everybodys' efforts in each promotional arena that we have going, and facilitate all communications so that everybody knows exactly what everybody else is doing.
I apologize if I added an extra name or left one out on the things that everyone volunteered to do. But i'm working strictly from memory, and that's my best effort.