Author Topic: Lake Placid  (Read 1599 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
Lake Placid
« on: June 08, 2010, 01:59:01 am »
Pictures from Lake Placid!

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
Re: Lake Placid
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 08:10:03 am »
 Thanks Des..were these pictures you took?  Melinda looks so bundled up and cold in the first one...poor thing...that must be really hard on her voice to be in such cold air.

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 01:22:23 pm »
I think Des took this on Mel's site! There is a lot of pics there a few days!

Thanks Des!  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 02:23:42 pm »
Thanks Des..were these pictures you took?  Melinda looks so bundled up and cold in the first one...poor thing...that must be really hard on her voice to be in such cold air.

Nope.  Mu's right.  There are lots of new pictures up on Melinda's site and I'm just slowly migrating them over so we have them.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead