Author Topic: IDOL/MELINDA DOOLITTLE  (Read 1773 times)

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
IDOL/MELINDA DOOLITTLE
« on: May 25, 2010, 11:12:06 am »
IDOL/MELINDA DOOLITTLE

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1274766961-2/american-idol-melinda-doolittle.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=Celebrities+Celebrity+News+Gossip+Paparazzi

United States (USA), UNITED STATES (USA), Tue 25 May 2010, 03:39 GMT
(Anchor intro)
A CONTESTANT FROM SEASON SIX OF AMERICAN IDOL GIVES US AN UPDATE ON HER LIFE...
MELINDA DOOLITTLE HAS RELEASED BOTH A BOOK AND AN ALBUM.
MELINDA SAYS HER EXPERIENCE ON IDOL HAS FOREVER CHANGED HER LIFE FOR THE BETTER.
(take SOT)
MELINDA says: "Even without winning a show like American Idol, everything changes. It's been the coolest thing in the world. I cannot believe that I am standing in front of you right now telling you that I released my own CD, I've got my band, we've been on the road non-stop, I just released my first book. You know, I mean, who can say that? This is just the coolest thing in the world. And one of the last chapters in my book is entitled "Lose to Win" because it talks about, even though people, people think maybe you lost the show or something like that, you still come out on top. You still get to do your heart's desire, go after what you dreamed and have a great time doing it. So I cannot wait to see what happens with the rest of these contestants."

(Anchor tag)
HER ALBUM IS TITLED "BACK TO YOU" AND HER RECENTLY RELEASED BOOK IS CALLED "BEYOND ME".

Keywords
American Idol (Fox News)