Author Topic: Winner of Football Drawing/Melinda Phone Call!!!  (Read 9194 times)

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
Re: Winner of Football Drawing/Melinda Phone Call!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 03:35:29 am »
It was too fair Rhonda. You just didn't play as well as I did. Cheeky Cheeky

And to think I even tried to help you!

I deserve this phone call for having to put up with you all through the football season. So There! Cheeky

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 03:42:46 am »
Thank you to everyone who sent their Congrats!   Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

I am one of those people who never win anything. So to get my name picked was the biggest surprise.
Ask Jena. She called me to check out the post. Believe me I was Speechless! (that was a first!!!!)

Cherry took my dates that wouldn't work and said she would get back to me which afternoon Melinda would be free to call. Do you think she said Afternoon just because I told her in large bold print that I don't do mornings?

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 07:10:03 am »
Thank you to everyone who sent their Congrats!   Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

I am one of those people who never win anything. So to get my name picked was the biggest surprise.
Ask Jena. She called me to check out the post. Believe me I was Speechless! (that was a first!!!!)

Cherry took my dates that wouldn't work and said she would get back to me which afternoon Melinda would be free to call. Do you think she said Afternoon just because I told her in large bold print that I don't do mornings?
I am so happy for you enjoy every minutes of it! hmmm another lady who i call a afternoon sun~lol

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 12:48:34 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Gem really was speechless.
She was like, " . . . . . . ME? . . . . . . . ME? . . . ." Smiley

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 01:20:25 pm »
Congratulations!!  Huzzah!
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 02:10:31 pm »

YES!   Well DUH
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 08:03:55 pm »
How the h#@% did Gem win?!?!?!

Whatever day I call, I will set my alarm and call her at 6am. I'm not a morning person either, but it will be so worth it....

LOL sign

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 08:11:31 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Six AM wake-up call for Gem banana dance Clapping Clapping Clapping Rolling On Floor Laughing

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 08:56:54 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  This news will make Rhonda glad she didn't win after all!!!

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 10:25:47 pm »

Whatever day I call, I will set my alarm and call her at 6am. I'm not a morning person either, but it will be so worth it....

LOL sign

Duh Duh Duh Oh no you don't Missy!  Slap Slap Actually I could stay up all night and do it! Cheeky

And I won because of my Magnetic personality!!!! That name just went right into Cherry's hand! Thumbs Up

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2010, 10:28:00 pm »

LOL sign

Duh Duh Duh Oh no you don't Missy!  Slap Slap Actually I could stay up all night and do it! Cheeky

And I won because of my Magnetic personality!!!! That name just went right into Cherry's hand! Thumbs Up
Rolling On Floor Laughing

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 10:31:40 pm »

LOL sign

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 10:47:45 pm »
Melinda, when you wake her up, ask her what it's like to be up at the butt crack of dawn.

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 01:02:23 am »
Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  This news will make Rhonda glad she didn't win after all!!!

What is that suppose to mean.  I'm charming in the mornings, ask Gem.   Thumbs Up

And who is this Cherry person.  I want to see some credentials.  It took me a year to prove I was real.  This Cherry person flies in here and you all go berserk because she says Gem won something.   Duh

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2010, 01:38:59 am »

And who is this Cherry person.  I want to see some credentials.  It took me a year to prove I was real.  This Cherry person flies in here and you all go berserk because she says Gem won something.   Duh

Maria and Dianne have met Cherry.  She's real.  Thumbs Up