Author Topic: Backup Singers?  (Read 8152 times)

Labelle

• Founding Backup #692
  • Charming,Expressive,Unselfish,Sanguine
Re: Backup Singers?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 08:43:19 am »
I like singing as well but I sing mostly country music and I know a lot of people on here probably aren't big country music fans.  Dunno

Erin I love country music as well, so you are not alone my dear.
  I want to be all that I am capable of becoming....(Katherine Mansfield)

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 04:52:13 pm »
I like singing as well but I sing mostly country music and I know a lot of people on here probably aren't big country music fans.  Dunno

Ok, thats great.  Big hug

angel4peace

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 06:40:13 pm »
Oh I love to sing ...
pretty good at it to!!
me and my best friends plan on starting a group!!

I hope you do start that group and when you are old enough audition for AI!!!!

angel4peace

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 06:41:16 pm »

Erin, I enjoy some country music! If you like to sing, sing whatever your heart tells you to sing and what you are good at, it if is county... go for it!
I bet you are good at it!

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 07:34:36 pm »

Erin, I enjoy some country music! If you like to sing, sing whatever your heart tells you to sing and what you are good at, it if is county... go for it!
Have you heard of Martina McBride?  I love singing her songs.

angel4peace

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 07:43:53 pm »

Martina is wonderful... Keep singing! Singing opens your heart and brings you joy.

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 07:59:59 pm »

Martina is wonderful... Keep singing! Singing opens your heart and brings you joy.
Martina is probably my other favorite singer aside from Melinda.  One thing for sure, I definitely cannot sing as wonderful as Melinda can.

Felipe

• Baby Backup
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 06:41:21 pm »

Martina is probably my other favorite singer aside from Melinda.  One thing for sure, I definitely cannot sing as wonderful as Melinda can.

Why don't you post a video or mp3 of you singing? I'm sure you must be good (you already have good taste), it'll be fun! Thumbs Up

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 06:44:24 pm »

Why don't you post a video or mp3 of you singing? I'm sure you must be good (you already have good taste), it'll be fun! Thumbs Up
I don't have either, sorry.

OldSchool80s

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 03:49:15 am »
Don't you remember that T threw popcorn at Mel during the Philly concert??  Yeah, they just mixed that up.  OS on the other hand just throws Melinda parties. Big hug

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 03:50:58 am »
Don't you remember that T threw popcorn at Mel during the Philly concert??  Yeah, they just mixed that up.  OS on the other hand just throws Melinda parties. Big hug
Isn't this a little off-topic?

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 06:25:51 am »
You're right OS....it must have looked like little white flowers to someone!

So now we know how this got started. We should have known who was behind all of this!

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2007, 01:06:40 am »
My bad....
When I talked to the wonderful guy from Malaria No More, I wasn't sure if he was writing down what I was saying....apparently not.  Rolling On Floor Laughing
I know that you all are called Melinda's Backups (although you guys can probably sing your little poopoos off) and that you have never thrown anything at me...at least I hope you haven't. 
Love you!
Me

Babz

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2007, 06:50:40 pm »
"although you guys can probably sing your little poopoos off)"

haha Mel obviously you don't know your most tone deaf backup from MA, can't sing a tone in tune and picks the Pats over the Colts  Cheeky

angel4peace

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2007, 07:20:02 pm »
Don't you remember that T threw popcorn at Mel during the Philly concert??   OS on the other hand just throws Melinda parties. Big hug

"and that you have never thrown anything at me...at least I hope you haven't. "

I guess you never knew/missed the part-  about T ( who calls herself your BFF) throwing popcorn at you during the Philly concert!   Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes

Hope she can restrain herself in Franklin!  Duh Duh Duh Duh

hilarious