Author Topic: 3 try of my video's for special before 2010! roflmao!  (Read 4238 times)

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
3 try of my video's for special before 2010! roflmao!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 01:29:39 am »
Loved the video Louise  Huzzah!   I started watching the first one last night and I got sidetracked.  Duh   When are you going to make us another video?  Dunno
LOL are you kidding me it was only one special . It did take me alot of goal to doing that i was nervous my friend. I want to thanks also all of you, i did have alot of fun to do it for you my friends and for Melinda.

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 03:23:40 am »
Louise    Big hug Big hug Big hug
Thank you for your videos. That was adorable. You are so sweet and funny. I laughed along with you. Love your accent and your singing.  Smiley

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 04:38:12 am »
LOUISE - OH ORNERY ONE!  Super excited

I LOVED your videos!!!  Thank you sooo much for sharing them with us and for sharing yourself, your humor and your laughter!  I smiled and smiled!  Super excited

Love ya   Big hug

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 07:16:44 am »
LOUISE - OH ORNERY ONE!  Super excited

I LOVED your videos!!!  Thank you sooo much for sharing them with us and for sharing yourself, your humor and your laughter!  I smiled and smiled!  Super excited

Love ya   Big hug
awwwww thanks you so much! Big hug

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 03:04:36 pm »
Hi Backups a ver very Happy New Year.. I stop here because he did take me all my guts to do this specially with my hair messy. lol  I want to thank you for the wonderful good time we did have in 2009.  Backups are really special peoples, who have alot of love to give and the passion to help others. Thank you so much to have make my 2009 fantastic. Wishing you a New Year filling with peace presperity and Happiness.  Big hug

june6952

• Founding Backup #518
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 01:04:59 am »
 Thanks Louise you are da bomb! Those video were great ! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Thumbs Up
Take a leap of faith and dare to dream!

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 03:23:04 pm »
Thanks Louise you are da bomb! Those video were great ! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Thumbs Up
thanks ny wonderful friend !! Thinking to make another one in couple month so stay tune!

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
Re: 3 try of my video's for special before 2010! roflmao!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 03:43:00 am »
Just now realizing I hadn't commented on these...

Louise, you are beautiful! Thank you so much for showing us who you are! Plus, you're hilarious! Kelley and I do that on just about every video we make.
Lastly, my mommy used to sing that song to me! Thanks for reminding me how much I love that song. Your voice sounded so sweet singing one of my childhood songs. Thank you!!!
I love you,
Melinda

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: 3 try of my video's for special before 2010! roflmao!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 05:11:55 am »
Thank you so much Melinda this really do touch my heart. you have see me well that me, alway have laugh and giggle it is make more easier the life this way. It is one of my favorite song also. Glad you did enjoy the video's and also glad i show my love i have for the backups also. they are so amazing peoples here. Thank and God bless. "PS Glad it make you some great memories of the song of your mother singing to you what is the most important in life is a mother who care for her child. Love you!

hilarious