Author Topic: HELLO MELI  (Read 30905 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: HELLO MELINDA ! !
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2010, 11:31:53 pm »
I haven't been a pain in the a$$ in a long time.   And I really hate that she had to go out of the way just to do a little  .  .  .  Cheeky

What the heck is that.  Even a  Slap would have been better than a  Cheeky

Now you're complaining about which emoticon Melinda uses?   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2010, 11:34:39 pm »
Yes, I guess I am.   HAR

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2010, 11:41:29 pm »

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2010, 07:25:47 am »
Yes, I guess I am.   HAR

See?  Never lose hope!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2010, 01:15:15 pm »
Yes, I guess I am.   HAR

Picky Picky Picky!

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2010, 06:47:19 am »
Dear EL,

If you will notice on my first reply I asked Melinda to drop by and tell us all hello, not just me.  Besides, it was nothing but guilt that made her finally come by.   Cheeky

Sincerely,
rhonda

Uhm....Dear Rhonda,
I seemed to notice a bit of irritability in your response to me...could it be by chance that you are REALLY irritable at someone else?....someone who stuck their emoticon tongue out at you....and you are transferring that irritablilty onto me???  hmmmm???   I only ask you this sweet Rhonda, because I don't know what I said that made you  Cheeky to me.... Slap  Cheeky  Don't worry Rhonda...I'll wuv you whether you are mean to me or not.... LOL sign  Big hug

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2010, 08:18:13 am »
 Out of mind

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2010, 12:37:03 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

You got that right Melinda!

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2010, 01:07:25 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing you are really funny Melinda

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2010, 02:31:42 pm »
Dear EL,

If you will notice on my first reply I asked Melinda to drop by and tell us all hello, not just me.  Besides, it was nothing but guilt that made her finally come by.   Cheeky

Sincerely,
rhonda

Uhm....Dear Rhonda,
I seemed to notice a bit of irritability in your response to me...could it be by chance that you are REALLY irritable at someone else?....someone who stuck their emoticon tongue out at you....and you are transferring that irritablilty onto me???  hmmmm???   I only ask you this sweet Rhonda, because I don't know what I said that made you  Cheeky to me.... Slap  Cheeky  Don't worry Rhonda...I'll wuv you whether you are mean to me or not.... LOL sign  Big hug

You are probably right EL.  I can see why Melinda Cheeky at me but why is she Out of mind  at you.  What have you done? 

I think Melinda has been too busy lately.  Maybe she should hit the couch and set her mind free for a while.  Are you available??   Dunno

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2010, 02:33:35 pm »
Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

You got that right Melinda!

Oh . . .  why don't you suck up.   Slap

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2010, 02:39:56 pm »
 Duh  Duh Rhonda,

I don't think Melinda's response was directed at El.  I'm pretty sure it was about you & your pickiness about her  Cheeky !!

But at least you got her to respond again!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2010, 02:43:31 pm »
I agree Sue, but her response was under EL's comment not mine.  Melinda needs to learn the rules around here.  If she was responding to me she should have put it in quotes.   Thumbs Up

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2010, 02:45:24 pm »
Ah, so we have some new rules about putting things in quotes???   Dunno Dunno

""""By the way, Rhonda, where are your football picks??   Out of mind Out of mind Out of mind""""   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 02:48:16 pm »
I guess they are my personal rules. . . .  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

I don't know who to pick in football let alone the over/under picks.   Duh

hilarious