Author Topic: HELLO MELI  (Read 31640 times)

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
Re: HELLO MELI
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2010, 12:43:46 am »
While I'm at it . . .  I'm really glad we have these emoctions to use.  I would hate for Melinda to actually write anything.   HuhWhat

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2010, 12:44:16 am »
 Huh? Dunno Scratch chin I don't think she changed it, Rhonda.  It looks the same.

Jena

« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2010, 12:44:58 am »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2010, 12:46:37 am »
Get busy the time Melinda post another emoticone

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2010, 12:50:17 am »
Rhonda, I think you should rename your thread to be HELLO MELI ! !  I bet she responds to that.   Thumbs Up

Bla Bla Bla

See, what did I tell you?  She couldn't resist!  Keep up the good work Rhonda.  Eventually she will run out of emoticons.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2010, 12:52:37 am »
I made a mistake Jena, can you believe it?   Rolling On Floor Laughing    Or should I say I jumped the gun.   Dunno  

Jena

« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2010, 12:57:05 am »
 HuhWhat Nuh uh Shocked Faint Unbelievable Rolling On Floor Laughing

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2010, 03:02:37 am »
Rhonda, you can't take credit for Melinda responding to you in this thread yet. You asked her to say "Hello". She hasn't done that. She has only used "sign language" so far (and not very friendly ones either). She even changed the title of YOUR thread....talk about challenging your authority!!!  LOL sign

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2010, 05:57:29 am »
Rhonda you want to see what Melinda Do! Check this out and wait ok. not appear right away!

She just fly by!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2010, 08:05:29 pm »
Melinda .  .  .  since this seems to be the only thread you are capable of acknowledging, I just wanted to say that I was just watching some of your AI performances.  They reminded me how excited I anticipated Tuesday nights.  Wondering if you could pull it off.   Then when you finished singing it was like wow, what was I worried about.  Watching some of these just now put a smile on my face.  I wish that someday I could discuss each performance with you.  I hope you remember what I told you about you singing HOME. 

Now back to the serious stuff  .  .  .  can't you do any better in the football pool than what you are doing now?  Are these your picks or are you taking advice from someone else? 

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2010, 12:39:28 am »
Melinda .  .  .  since this seems to be the only thread you are capable of acknowledging, I just wanted to say that I was just watching some of your AI performances.  They reminded me how excited I anticipated Tuesday nights.  Wondering if you could pull it off.   Then when you finished singing it was like wow, what was I worried about.  Watching some of these just now put a smile on my face.  I wish that someday I could discuss each performance with you.  I hope you remember what I told you about you singing HOME. 

Now back to the serious stuff  .  .  .  can't you do any better in the football pool than what you are doing now?  Are these your picks or are you taking advice from someone else? 
Hope she didn't be influence  with my pick on the football Rolling On Floor Laughing

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2010, 02:12:27 pm »

Big hug

Fuming

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2010, 02:49:11 pm »
Still speechless I see.   Slap

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2010, 03:06:14 pm »
Well, at least you got two emoticons this time!   Rolling On Floor Laughing
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2010, 03:51:29 pm »
awwww this is really nice of Melinda!