Author Topic: Twitter accounts where we can promote Melinda at Feinstein's  (Read 2036 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Twitter accounts where we can promote Melinda at Feinstein's
« on: November 06, 2009, 08:36:52 pm »
Please do NOT tweet any of these account yet, I just want to create a list.

NYCListings
wcbstv
NewYorkology
Regis_and_Kelly
EverythingNYC
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:20:01 pm by Desiree »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: Twitter accounts where we can promote Melinda at Feinstein's
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:24:25 am »
Okay, I twittered to NYCListings and NewYorkology which is why they are scratched off my list.

I also posted the Home video from Feinstein's on lastfm.  What else can we do to help promote Melinda's shows at Feinstein's?  It would be really good if they sold out!  
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Desiree

• Web site Team
Re: Twitter accounts where we can promote Melinda at Feinstein's
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 10:22:50 pm »
Last night, Megan twittered the following talk shows:

Regis_and_Kelly
theviewtv
theMAURYshow
TheEllenShow

If anyone can think of any more talk shows to twitter, especially in New York,  post them in this thread!

Also, a big thank you to Megan for her help!   Big hug
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:40:40 pm by Desiree »

hilarious