Author Topic: Tribute "Thank you for being a friend"  (Read 8329 times)

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
Re: Tribute "Thank you for being a friend"
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 08:29:40 am »
I love that video too Mu.
You do so much with the music and pictures.
You express them together so perfectly!
........you always do!!!!!!

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 12:14:08 pm »
YAY MAMA MU!!! I love ALL of your tributes!!! They are AMAZING! And you always choose great songs! Good job to Louise for choosing this song, I like it a lot, and it is very good!  Big hug
We did it!

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 06:59:07 pm »
I love that video too Mu.
You do so much with the music and pictures.
You express them together so perfectly!
........you always do!!!!!!

Sweet Nancy,

I really don't know how to thank you, I think you're one of the most supportive persons for me, and you have no idea how much this give me strenght and it's important for me! I want you to know that even if the messages of mel.net are gone, I save all your messages for me and read them always!
You know how much I love you and respect you! Thank you for being this special person you are!
 Big hug

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 07:01:13 pm »
YAY MAMA MU!!! I love ALL of your tributes!!! They are AMAZING! And you always choose great songs! Good job to Louise for choosing this song, I like it a lot, and it is very good!  Big hug

awww thanks so much Babyzinha so pretty of mama!!  Big hug
But don't is Louise, and yes Louis, he's!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
I love you SOOO much!  Big hug
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 11:04:31 pm »

But don't is Louise, and yes Louis, he's!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

OOOOOOOOOOPS!!! Mama Mu, don't you forget that I am a blonde!!! LOL sign Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
You and I are BOTH loiras!!!
We did it!

Mu Doo

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 02:40:31 pm »

OOOOOOOOOOPS!!! Mama Mu, don't you forget that I am a blonde!!! LOL sign Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
You and I are BOTH loiras!!!

Yes, Babyzinha, you and Iare both blonde!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Blonde of my heart!!!  Big hug Thumbs Up

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 02:45:00 am »
Mu, you are incredibly talented. Your videos are awesome. Your English is good too. I understand everything you say and you say it well.   Big hug

Mu Doo

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 06:06:23 am »
Mu, you are incredibly talented. Your videos are awesome. Your English is good too. I understand everything you say and you say it well.   Big hug

Awww Donna, you'll be always in my heart sweet!  Big hug thanks so much, my english is bad but not more SO bad!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing
Your opnion is so important to me, really!! Big hug Thanks

Christina K

• Founding Backup #261
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 06:07:01 am »
that's a beautiful picture of mel. Smiley
Love you heaps! Smiley

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 06:35:41 am »
Mu, such a great video...I had a big smile on my face as I watched it...thank you so much.  You are very talented... Rock On sign

Mu Doo

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 04:37:28 am »

Mu Doo

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 04:38:40 am »
Mu, such a great video...I had a big smile on my face as I watched it...thank you so much.  You are very talented... Rock On sign

Awwww thanks so much, hon! I'm so happy you liked it!!  Big hug

hilarious