Author Topic: Celebrites Reaction To Kanye West Dissing Taylor Swift @ The Vma's  (Read 1169 times)

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Celebrites Reaction To Kanye West Dissing Taylor Swift @ The Vma's
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:28:16 am »
Celebrites Reaction To Kanye West Dissing Taylor Swift @ The Vma's

Posted by Fatlum on Monday, September 14, 2009

http://newmusicandvideos.blogspot.com/2009/09/celebrites-reaction-to-kanye-west.html
Lo Bosworth: "WE LOOOOOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!! Wow, kanye-manners? My goodness."

Lauren Conrad: "i heart Taylor Swift! Congrats! Well deserved Smile"

Frankie Delgado: "I love taylor swift"

Melinda Doolittle, retweeted by Jordin Sparks: "I know I'm late, but really Kanye? Really? Taylor Swift is the sweetest girl ever & Beyonce is so gracious. Not right at all!"

Danny Gokey: "I have one question - How could you be so heartless??"

Jeremy Greene: "Omg god kanye what are u doing bad bad look my dude f**k......."

David Henrie: "immature arrogant child. that needs to be spanked in the face."

Mike Kennerty (The All-American Rejects): "Kanye West is a f**king a**hole."

Demi Lovato: "And the world fell in love with Beyonce. All over again. Smile"

Heidi Montag: "@taylorswift13 don't let that evil steel your thunder!!!!! This is your big night!!"

Holly Montag: "I hate Kanye how could you steal thunder from Taylor like that?!!! I have never been so appaulled by such classless behavior"

Pink: "Beyonce is a classy lady.I feel for her, too.Its not her fault at all, and her and taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA"

Pink: "Kanye west is the biggest piece of s**t on earth. Quote me."

Stephanie Pratt: "Ummm when taylor swift got up to get her award and some beyonce fan/publicist came on stage to talk s**t and rep beyonce... NOT COOL"

Chris Richardson: "It's so funny to anticipate the "boo's""

Tiffany Rinehart (assistant to Kathy Griffin): "Kanye West can suck it and I don't even like Taylor Swift haha! That was just wrong."

Ashley Tisdale: "#teamtaylor !!!!!"

Hayley Williams: "Taylor swift, y'all. #teamTaylor"

GREAT HE'S GETTING HATERS!! HA!

hilarious