Author Topic: Help write a Melinda Doolittle Fan Page blurb!  (Read 3132 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Help write a Melinda Doolittle Fan Page blurb!
« on: September 08, 2009, 10:16:01 pm »
Louise wants a blurb about Melinda's Facebook Fan Page to post on blogs tomorrow.  It doesn't look like I will have to time to work on this tonight.  Can anyone help with this?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: Help write a Melinda Doolittle Fan Page blurb!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 04:09:47 am »
Yeah and i need it for tomorrow. Like all know that i am not good to write in english i need your help/

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 04:29:16 am »
Louise...here is a start...let me know if you want something different....

Melinda Doolittle's Official Facebook Fan Page launches on Septemeber 9, 2009.  Melinda is inviting everyone to be part of the fun by joining today at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melinda-Doolittle/127635253834  There will be some never before seen pictures and videos here that won't be found anywhere else.  So, sign up, and stay connected to everything Melinda. 

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 04:33:28 am »
Louise...here is a start...let me know if you want something different....

Melinda Doolittle's Official Facebook Fan Page launches on Septemeber 9, 2009.  Melinda is inviting everyone to be part of the fun by joining today at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melinda-Doolittle/127635253834  There will be some never before seen pictures and videos here that won't be found anywhere else.  So, sign up, and stay connected to everything Melinda. 
Thanks El!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 04:51:20 am »
 Cathy,

Thanks from me too!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 01:40:11 pm »
GO Weezy!!!  banana dance and thanks Des and Cathy for all the help always!!!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 02:07:03 pm »
GO Weezy!!!  banana dance and thanks Des and Cathy for all the help always!!!
Thanks Mu !