Author Topic: Do you like to dance?  (Read 3454 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Do you like to dance?
« on: August 27, 2009, 03:19:19 pm »
It's Your Love video for Melinda's Birthday!

Mu has a great idea to make a video for Melinda with the Jason Nevins remix of 'It's Your Love'.  She would like to get videos of the backups dancing and having fun with the song.  If you want to participate, you would need to take video of yourself dancing to 'It's Your Love' before September 10th.

Do we have enough backups interested in doing this project?  Please post in this thread if you would be willing to make a video and then we can determine whether we should go ahead with it.

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 04:21:54 pm by Desiree »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
Re: Do you like to dance? It's Your Love video for Melinda's Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 04:21:27 pm »
OH. HECK YES.

This would be so fun!!

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: Do you like to dance?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 08:28:26 pm »
LOL i am interesting to do this but do someone have PC to past to me.

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 01:49:52 am »
Whoops...I totally missed this, lol, I totally would have done this!
We did it!

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 02:59:42 pm »
Did anyone participate in this dance? I missed this. Would have loved to do it. It reminds me of the commercial where they show a guy who travels the world and he stops in all these places and just dances and other people join in the dance. Anyone see the commercial? Can't remember what it was for though. Maybe I can find it on Youtube or someone else can help find it. I think it would be a neat video to put together.

Found it, here it is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeizGJFdjyA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeizGJFdjyA</a>
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:04:11 pm by donna »

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 03:09:17 pm »
If we want to do this for real I will try my darn hardest to get people like Phil, Chikezie, Gina,  Brandon Rogers, Mandisa, etc to get in on this.

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 03:17:27 pm »
If we want to do this for real I will try my darn hardest to get people like Phil, Chikezie, Gina,  Brandon Rogers, Mandisa, etc to get in on this.

That will be cool. Next time you see them, just video tape a dance with them.  Super excited

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 09:30:41 pm »
That guy gets aound. . .  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 02:41:25 pm »
Did anyone participate in this dance? I missed this. Would have loved to do it. It reminds me of the commercial where they show a guy who travels the world and he stops in all these places and just dances and other people join in the dance. Anyone see the commercial? Can't remember what it was for though. Maybe I can find it on Youtube or someone else can help find it. I think it would be a neat video to put together.

Found it, here it is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeizGJFdjyA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeizGJFdjyA</a>
This was pretty cool Thanks Donna

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 02:23:40 pm »
 Big hug  Des do you believe just TODAY I saw this post!  Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap
 Rolling On Floor Laughing
Thanks for trying! I missed so much things.
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

hilarious