Author Topic: To All Our Newest Members: Welcome!  (Read 7577 times)

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
To All Our Newest Members: Welcome!
« on: August 26, 2009, 09:45:22 pm »
In the last 24 hours, we've had 24 members join Melinda's Backups! Super excited I just wanted to say to our newest members:
Welcome!
We're glad you joined the site.  It's a friendly place, so feel free to introduce yourself and/or ask any questions you may have.  You'll find tons of pictures, videos, news articles, interviews, and concert reviews about Melinda, and we have boards where the backups get to know each other and talk about other topics of interest.  So have a look around, and feel free to jump into any thread that interests you.  Post, or just read; either way, we're so glad to have you all here. World Hug

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
Re: To All Our Newest Members: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 10:40:49 pm »
Welcome new members.. it was great to see some of you guys in the chat room last night.....  If we can do anything .. just let us know.... We are happy to serve...  Big hug Big hug Big hug

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 10:54:12 pm »
Welcome everyone! This is a great place to talk about everything Melinda...and we have lots of fun with each other here, so check it all out...glkad you're here!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 10:58:13 pm »
Hi everyone.  Bye bye

Please feel free to start new threads and ask questions (a good place is the Frequently Asked Questions board).  Let us know if we can help you find anything.  Anyone want mp3s of Melinda singing?  We got 'em.  Videos too.  Need help making an avatar.  Just ask.  Or consider using one of these: http://www.melindasbackups.com/forum/index.php?topic=1276.0

Enjoy our wonderful collection of emoticons too!   Gangsta
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 11:58:24 pm by Desiree »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 11:16:00 pm »
to all of you!!!

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 11:17:33 pm »
Hooray!!!  banana dance Dancing Banana  Lots of new members!!! Enjoy yourselves here!  Grin  Melinda loves all her Backups!!!!  Wub

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 11:49:19 pm »
Welcome everyone! We are so glad to have you as a part of our wonderful site. We have so much fun here and hope you join in! If you need anything just ask!

Babz

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 02:15:19 am »
yay welcome!!  Huzzah! Huzzah! it's a lot of fun, so glad to have ya!

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 03:31:41 am »
Welcome y'all! I hope you don't think I'm going to let you win in the football pool just because you're new though!   LOL sign

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 03:34:23 am »
See? When you join the Backups you get to see the REAL Melinda...Miss Sassypants!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 04:49:41 am »
See? When you join the Backups you get to see the REAL Melinda...Miss Sassypants!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing

HAHAHA! Good one Dianne! Thumbs Up Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
We did it!

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 06:37:28 pm »
Welcome, everyone!!!  We hope you enjoy it here as much as we oldtimers do!   Big hug Big hug Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 08:15:53 am »
I'm from Sweden and I'm so glad to have found "Melinda". American idol was sent in Sweden long after it was ended in USA. I tried to find a record with Melinda here in Sweden but I didn't succeed until now.

In my opinion there will never be a better singer from your country than Melinda. (except from the KING (Elvis)

Rock On sign
Anne from Sweden

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 09:09:47 am »
Welcome, Anne! World Hug We're so glad you discovered Melinda, and that you found your way to us.  And I agree with you 1000% about Melinda and Elvis. Smiley I hope you enjoy this forum, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 09:41:11 am »
I'm from Sweden and I'm so glad to have found "Melinda". American idol was sent in Sweden long after it was ended in USA. I tried to find a record with Melinda here in Sweden but I didn't succeed until now.

In my opinion there will never be a better singer from your country than Melinda. (except from the KING (Elvis)

Rock On sign
Anne from Sweden

Hi Anne

I'm from the UK, but at least we get to see American Idol just one day later than the US.

If you want to get a copy of Melinda's CD, you can order it from her web site (http://www.melindadoolittle.com).  That is what I did (so I also have it autographed  Huzzah!)