About Melinda > Welcome New Members

New to the Community

(1/4) > >>

NancyinWI:
Hi everyone!   :bye

I just joined the Backups today, though I've been a fan of Melinda's since 2007 and follow her on Twitter.  I'm married, with two kids in college, and an old golden retriever.

I am trying to figure out how to post some photos from the AI Tour 2007 that I took of Melinda, even though they are a bit far away.  I have been looking through "help" and can't find anything.  And I'm not sure why my profile picture doesn't show up either.

Well, I'll see you around! 

GO MELINDA!!!

Holly:
Welcome Nancy.... whats your twittername... I am SpunkyC   Holly Clark
Glad to have you with us...  :thumbsup

You will love it here.....  :bighug

NancyinWI:
Thanks for the welcome, Holly!  I've tried uploading a photo and using a URL from Facebook, but I still can't get a picture to show for my profile.  Any suggestions?

Desiree:

--- Quote from: NancyinWI on August 26, 2009, 04:37:10 pm ---Thanks for the welcome, Holly!  I've tried uploading a photo and using a URL from Facebook, but I still can't get a picture to show for my profile.  Any suggestions?

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, our site will not automatically resize pictures.  If the photo is bigger than 100 x 100 pixels, it will need to be resized.  Do you have Microsoft Office?  You can use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to Edit and Resize pictures. 

NancyinWI:
Thanks Desiree...yes, I use Picture Editor for everything! It's great.  I thought I'd already made my pic small, but I guess not.  Will try again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version