Author Topic: New pictures on melindadoolittle.com  (Read 5117 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: New pictures on melindadoolittle.com
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 06:54:25 pm »
I asked about the Ronald Mcdonald yestarday 10/29... but she didn't answer me  Crying Crying Crying now I don't like RMcdonald anymore. har

"hey my Mel, how are you? I know you are scared for clowns, so are you scared for Ronald Mcdonald too? well he is a clown, right?! lol"
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 05:48:45 am »
Yes Mu, clowns freak me out...so does Ronald, but he was really nice. :-)

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 05:57:57 am »
Each one are scare of something! I am more scare to the death  then the  one who are alive.   Out of mind

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2009, 01:58:21 pm »
Yes Mu, clowns freak me out...so does Ronald, but he was really nice. :-)

I laught really hard when I saw you wrote 'maybe he have cheeseburgers in his pokets'  Rolling On Floor Laughing I have a friend who is sacred of clowns too, and some years ago we had a dinner and her boyfriend put on his nose a clown ball, omyGod, she was so scared that she gave a big slap ( I don't know if it is the right word) on his face... I hope you are not so scared like her.  LOL sign
Thanks for answer me.

the words you said about Forrest awww... I guess someone said this about you so many times already, haha not the same words, but something like that... hehe
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 02:19:36 pm by Mu Doo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."