Author Topic: iTunes now has the, It's Your Love, remixes on sale  (Read 7887 times)

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
iTunes now has the, It's Your Love, remixes on sale
« on: July 14, 2009, 05:46:54 am »

BUY ALERT 

What:   Melinda Doolittle's Remix of It's Your Love
Where: iTunes
When:  Today...Tuesday July 14, between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM Eastern time

Here is the Backup Challenge:
Backups have an opportunity to make a difference in Melinda's It's Your Love remix sales.  There are 6 new remixes available now at only 99 cents each!  Or, you can buy the album of remixes, plus the video for $5.99.  If everyone can time their purchase to occur between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM, we can have a mass purchasing impact which will move her sales figures up in the iTunes chart.

To make an even greater difference, for another 99 cents, we encourage everyone to also buy the single Save Room by John Legend.  The goal is for Melinda's music to be recommended to anyone searching for John Legend music.

Let's make this happen Backups....We're counting on you all!

Thanks so much,
Melinda's Backups.com

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
Re: iTunes now has the, It's Your Love, remixes on sale
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 05:50:49 am »
I actually don't have iTunes, but does this mean they're available at amazon now too? I hope so! =D Super excited Huzzah!
We did it!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 05:51:56 am »
I actually don't have iTunes, but does this mean they're available at amazon now too? I hope so! =D Super excited Huzzah!

They won't be available on Amazon until the 28th Lexi.  iTunes is free to download and install if you want to buy them before they show up on Amazon. 
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:02:03 am »
OMG! What a cool idea! Thanks guys!!! I might even break my rule, and buy it with you. Hehehe...

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:05:29 am »
 Super excited Just to clarify, eight and ten PM in what time zone?

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 06:05:47 am »
OMG! What a cool idea! Thanks guys!!! I might even break my rule, and buy it with you. Hehehe...

Go for it!  We just downloaded them!   banana dance banana dance banana dance banana dance banana dance banana dance
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 06:06:19 am »
Eastern time zone Jena.... Thumbs Up

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 06:08:26 am »
So;
eight to ten PM Eastern
seven to nine PM Central
six to eight PM Mountain
five to seven PM Pacific

If readers find this more confusing than helpful, feel free to delete it.  I just thought it might help to coordinate everyone. Dunno

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 06:30:16 am »

Go for it!  We just downloaded them!   banana dance banana dance banana dance banana dance banana dance banana dance

This is Monday.  Are you going to buy them again tomorrow night?  I think you should!   Well DUH
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 06:31:19 am »

This is Monday.  Are you going to buy them again tomorrow night?  I think you should!   Well DUH

Of course!  Aren't you?   Rolling On Floor Laughing
  Late Night Vamp Club
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 06:32:19 am »

This is Monday.  Are you going to buy them again tomorrow night?  I think you should!   Well DUH

Of course!  Aren't you?

I'll buy them tomorrow night on iTunes and again when they are released on Amazon.   Thumbs Up

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 07:16:52 am »

How about twittering just before 8 PM ET tomorrow and telling people the remixes are on iTunes.   Thumbs Up

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 03:08:09 pm »
Stupid itunes won't let me buy them because I'm from Brazil.

Stupid itunes. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.  Cheeky

Desiree

• Web site Team
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 03:25:15 pm »
Stupid itunes won't let me buy them because I'm from Brazil.

Stupid itunes. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.  Cheeky

Brick wall  I believe iTunes recently got rid of the DRM protection.  Pick out your favorite remix (30 sec previews are posted on this board) and I'll buy you a copy and email it.  Let's see if you can play it! 

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 03:37:18 pm »
WOO HOO......  is it 7 pm yet.... WOOO HOOO......

banana dance banana dance banana dance banana dance