Author Topic: Happy Backups Day!!!  (Read 11788 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: Happy Backups Day!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 01:13:49 am »
I have no words to say how you guys mean to me, how much you changed and change my life all the days... you guys are to me the most incredible amazing friends ever. Since I knew you I had so much support, and to me everyone that loves Mel is a Backup and are people so important to me. I can say my life is amazing just because I have you guys in it.
All the times I had problems in my life you guys had been here to me, and almost three years ago I have had, so many times, most support with my friends here than with my 'real' friends. What can I say is thank you for everything, for all the support, all the love, all the smiles... and for having cried with me too, and make me know I'm not alone anymore!
I know the imternet is so inpersonal, but I need you guys know my words are full of love, I really hope someday I can meet you guys for real, that's a big dream and I can't live if I don't dream with that day. Thanks a lots for being so patient with my bad English, with my slow one, my silly things hehe, and being my Melinda's Backups English School!
Three years ago I ever could dream I'd have so many amazing American, French, Italian, British, Phillipino... friends, how much I learned with you all, how much love I'm having of you guys, how proud I'm because I'm friend from Backups, my life is nothing without you! I'll be thankful forever, I'll love you forever!
Backups day is everyday in my life, everydays I think 'how are you guys going' and wishing the life been really fine for you all.
I cried when I think I can't meet you guys, but God have His mysteries and I just can wait.
I wish I could have a good English to can say everything I wish say for you guys, I try say everything but I can't, so many things I wish to say and to show, but you don't ever forget, even so far, I'm here for you all forever!
When some Backup talk with me I look like a silly dog balancing the tail, having a smile dog in the face and little hearts leaving my head as in the livened up drawings, believe me I seen like it, because is so important to me what you guys think and the words you guys say to me, for that you guys make me feel the most loved person when you just say 'hi' to me, so thanks again for everything...
I'm really emotive and sensible and I feel the love here and I need you guys to keep myself strong and happy!
My Melzinha,  I unconditionally loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you and maybe I'll never meet you in person, but I'm really sure my soul knows you... same I ever talk with you... thanks mommy Marguerite (if I can call you like this way) thanks for have done that person so incredible to the world, and for being so sweet with the Backups!
(do I need say thanks to american idol?  Cheeky haha I needed do a joke!  you know I'm Mu blonde Slap

All we need is love, all the world needs is love and I love so much my Melinda's Backups and my Melzinha FOREVER!!!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 01:21:53 am »
Mu  Big hug Big hug Big hug
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

angel4peace

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 01:25:19 am »
I love you my beautiful , sweet Muzzetta! You are so precious , I am so grateful to have you in my life!  Big hug

Sally

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 02:35:09 am »
I have no words to say how you guys mean to me, how much you changed and change my life all the days... you guys are to me the most incredible amazing friends ever. Since I knew you I had so much support, and to me everyone that loves Mel is a Backup and are people so important to me. I can say my life is amazing just because I have you guys in it.
All the times I had problems in my life you guys had been here to me, and almost three years ago I have had, so many times, most support with my friends here than with my 'real' friends. What can I say is thank you for everything, for all the support, all the love, all the smiles... and for having cried with me too, and make me know I'm not alone anymore!
I know the imternet is so inpersonal, but I need you guys know my words are full of love, I really hope someday I can meet you guys for real, that's a big dream and I can't live if I don't dream with that day. Thanks a lots for being so patient with my bad English, with my slow one, my silly things hehe, and being my Melinda's Backups English School!
Three years ago I ever could dream I'd have so many amazing American, French, Italian, British, Phillipino... friends, how much I learned with you all, how much love I'm having of you guys, how proud I'm because I'm friend from Backups, my life is nothing without you! I'll be thankful forever, I'll love you forever!
Backups day is everyday in my life, everydays I think 'how are you guys going' and wishing the life been really fine for you all.
I cried when I think I can't meet you guys, but God have His mysteries and I just can wait.
I wish I could have a good English to can say everything I wish say for you guys, I try say everything but I can't, so many things I wish to say and to show, but you don't ever forget, even so far, I'm here for you all forever!
When some Backup talk with me I look like a silly dog balancing the tail, having a smile dog in the face and little hearts leaving my head as in the livened up drawings, believe me I seen like it, because is so important to me what you guys think and the words you guys say to me, for that you guys make me feel the most loved person when you just say 'hi' to me, so thanks again for everything...
I'm really emotive and sensible and I feel the love here and I need you guys to keep myself strong and happy!
My Melzinha,  I unconditionally loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you and maybe I'll never meet you in person, but I'm really sure my soul knows you... same I ever talk with you... thanks mommy Marguerite (if I can call you like this way) thanks for have done that person so incredible to the world, and for being so sweet with the Backups!
(do I need say thanks to american idol?  Cheeky haha I needed do a joke!  you know I'm Mu blonde Slap

All we need is love, all the world needs is love and I love so much my Melinda's Backups and my Melzinha FOREVER!!!

Mu yu are precious beyond words!~  I love you so much.

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 03:43:56 am »
Mu, your English has improved tremendously.  I remember what it once was.  My compliments!!

Thank you for your ongoing caring about the community and for Melinda!  Big hug
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 07:35:57 am »
Hey, sweet Mu!  That is a lovely post!  I love you!   Big hug Big hug Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 07:46:32 am »
Mu We love you  Big hug

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 08:22:33 am »
Beautiful Words Mu  World Hug

OldSchool80s

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 02:32:54 am »
You are a sweetheart, Mu. You are like a little bit of sunshine!!

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 03:21:53 am »
Mu... Big hug Big hug Big hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Mu Doo

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 11:00:41 pm »
Mu  Big hug Big hug Big hug

My Des...  Big hug I love you so much!!!

I love you my beautiful , sweet Muzzetta! You are so precious , I am so grateful to have you in my life!  Big hug

My Angel Nicoletta, I love you to life!!!  Big hug

Mu yu are precious beyond words!~  I love you so much.

My Sally, my heart, I love you more!!!  Big hug

Mu, your English has improved tremendously.  I remember what it once was.  My compliments!!

Thank you for your ongoing caring about the community and for Melinda!  Big hug

Thanks hon, I remember I did you so confuse lol...  Big hug

Hey, sweet Mu!  That is a lovely post!  I love you!   Big hug Big hug Big hug

My Maria, I love you a lots!!!  Big hug

Mu We love you  Big hug

... and I love you all my Weezy!!  Big hug

Beautiful Words Mu  World Hug

Thanks my British, the Brazilian loves you!  Big hug

You are a sweetheart, Mu. You are like a little bit of sunshine!!

what just a little?  Slap LOL sign I love you so much, my OS!!!  Big hug

Mu... Big hug Big hug Big hug

My Jenn, I miss and love you!!!  Big hug

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 02:22:08 pm »
Mu, you're words are as precious as you are.   Big hug Big hug   Heartbeat Heartbeat

Shari

• Founding Backup
    • my blog
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 01:02:49 am »
I know I'm late with this, but I just got back from a two week long trip ... and this is such a special day that I wanted to acknowledge it too, even though it's a week later.  Happy Backups Day everyone ... love you all!! Smiley
*Dream Big; Work Hard*

Mu Doo

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 02:20:00 am »
Mu, you're words are as precious as you are.   Big hug Big hug   Heartbeat Heartbeat

awww, I love you so much my Donna!!!  Big hug

hilarious