Author Topic: Increase followers on MelindasBackups twitter  (Read 5786 times)

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
Re: Increase followers on MelindasBackups twitter
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 05:51:11 pm »
You guys we got the SWEETEST tweet:

James_Taylor_Jr: AHHHHH! Thanks for the FOLLOW @MelindasBackups! You & @mdoolittle always seem to have so much fun! All of u are my goal in life/music!
James_Taylor_Jr: You guys, #FF #followfriday @melindasbackups who support the amazing @mdoolittle in all hear endeavors!

Isn't that so cute? Plus he's from Michigan.  Thumbs Up

Is that "Sweet Baby James" ? (see http://www.melindasbackups.com/forum/index.php?topic=6050.msg126408#msg126408 )

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 07:58:15 pm »
You guys we got the SWEETEST tweet:

James_Taylor_Jr: AHHHHH! Thanks for the FOLLOW @MelindasBackups! You & @mdoolittle always seem to have so much fun! All of u are my goal in life/music!
James_Taylor_Jr: You guys, #FF #followfriday @melindasbackups who support the amazing @mdoolittle in all hear endeavors!

Isn't that so cute? Plus he's from Michigan.  Thumbs Up

Is that "Sweet Baby James" ? (see http://www.melindasbackups.com/forum/index.php?topic=6050.msg126408#msg126408 )

No, it's a different James Taylor.  He's a young intern at a radio station.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 11:02:21 pm »
Is anyone willing to take over the Backups Twitter page from August 1st-August 11th? I will be in Philly for orientation with the Mercy Volunteer Corps and not sure how much access I'll have to  be able to keep it updated. I can take it back once I return and am settled into my new house, so if someone could just take it for those few days, let me know. It's super easy, you just have to post if Melinda has an event that day or if anything new has been added to the official site.

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 11:14:06 pm »
Is anyone willing to take over the Backups Twitter page from August 1st-August 11th? I will be in Philly for orientation with the Mercy Volunteer Corps and not sure how much access I'll have to  be able to keep it updated. I can take it back once I return and am settled into my new house, so if someone could just take it for those few days, let me know. It's super easy, you just have to post if Melinda has an event that day or if anything new has been added to the official site.

I'm actually traveling home to see my family during that time or I would volunteer.  Ask Babz.  She's been on twitter a lot lately.   LOL sign
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Babz

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 01:45:38 am »

I'm actually traveling home to see my family during that time or I would volunteer.  Ask Babz.  She's been on twitter a lot lately.   LOL sign

haha. I don't know if I should take this as a compliment or not but i'd be glad to do it  LOL sign