Author Topic: So...  (Read 25509 times)

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Re: So...
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2009, 09:08:31 pm »
If you had to choose another career other than singing and acting, what would it be?   Has anyone asked that?   Dunno

I bet some of you didn't think I could ask a serious question.  Cheeky

Rhonda, she has already answered that question.  Secret Service Agent!

Newsweek scooped you on that.   Rolling On Floor Laughing
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUd4BUF0PU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUd4BUF0PU</a>
You didn't know that Rhonda when she come around post she doing like secret agent! Hiding. Rolling On Floor Laughing

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2009, 09:40:25 pm »
If you had to choose another career other than singing and acting, what would it be?   Has anyone asked that?   Dunno

I bet some of you didn't think I could ask a serious question.  Cheeky

Rhonda, she has already answered that question.  Secret Service Agent!

Newsweek scooped you on that.   Rolling On Floor Laughing
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUd4BUF0PU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUd4BUF0PU</a>

Yea, I knew that, just forgot.   Duh

Tiernan

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 10:49:53 pm »
I'd be eternally grateful if you could tell me why Indigo is so ornery?   Thanks

Indigo54

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 04:15:25 am »
I'd be eternally grateful if you could tell me why Indigo is so ornery?   Thanks

And I would be equally grateful if you would tell me why Tiernan beats me up all the time.  She makes me cry.  Crying Crying Crying  See?

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2009, 09:21:00 am »
Did Melinda say she will answer ours questions ? but where she will do!  Dunno

Tiernan

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 07:31:34 pm »

And I would be equally grateful if you would tell me why Tiernan beats me up all the time.  She makes me cry.  Crying Crying Crying  See?

Aww, Indy, I'm just like those boys who used to pull your pigtails back in grade school (way, way back in grade school).  It's how I show I like you.  So, you see, you must realize that I like you an awful lot.

angel4peace

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 08:08:17 pm »
Awww T, that was soooooo sweet!  Rose walks away wondering what is T really up too!  Out of mind

Indigo54

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2009, 08:22:55 pm »

Aww, Indy, I'm just like those boys who used to pull your pigtails back in grade school (way, way back in grade school).  It's how I show I like you.  So, you see, you must realize that I like you an awful lot.

You're only saying that cuz Melinda might be listening. 

Wait a minute...What boys/pigtails?  No boy ever pulled my pigtails in grade school.  Cry Cry  They didn't like me, did they?  Crying Crying Crying 

angel4peace

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2009, 09:29:33 pm »
You believe T?  Out of mind
Please, stop crying, you know the boys liked you! You look and dress like Melinda/ Channel, how could they not like you. Plus your musical taste is impeccable! shssssssssssssssh

Tiernan

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2009, 09:50:12 pm »

You're only saying that cuz Melinda might be listening. 

Wait a minute...What boys/pigtails?  No boy ever pulled my pigtails in grade school.  Cry Cry  They didn't like me, did they?  Crying Crying Crying 

Well DUH Well DUH

Tiernan

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2009, 09:52:19 pm »
Please, stop crying, you know the boys liked you! You look and dress like Melinda/ Channel, how could they not like you. Plus your musical taste is impeccable! shssssssssssssssh

You believe that nonsense about looking like Melinda?   Out of mind Out of mind  Um . . .okay. . .yeah. . .you looked just like Melinda, Indy . . .the boys . . .well, they . . .uh . . .loved you, for sure.   Dunno

Indigo54

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2009, 09:56:23 pm »

Thanks Angel.  I knew I could count on you. 

Angel what are we gonna do with T?  She's outta control. 

Indigo54

« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2009, 09:58:21 pm »

You believe that nonsense about looking like Melinda?   Out of mind Out of mind  Um . . .okay. . .yeah. . .you looked just like Melinda, Indy . . .the boys . . .well, they . . .uh . . .loved you, for sure.   Dunno

Uh, thanks T.  I'm underwhelmed by your graciousness!  Have I told you lately how much I love your Alcoholic Tomatoes recipe?

Tiernan

« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2009, 10:10:26 pm »
You know those tomatoes are delish!!!  The truth is, only the boys with colds loved you in school because they knew they could always get a kleenex.  You know, from your bra.

angel4peace

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2009, 10:31:46 pm »

Thanks Angel.  I knew I could count on you. 

Angel what are we gonna do with T?  She's outta control. 

Thumbs Up I am hoping that now that T is gainfully employed again, she will calm down a tad... or am I only dreaming!
T, you know Indie looks just like Melinda, so , admit it, the truth feels so good!!!