Author Topic: So...  (Read 25672 times)

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
Re: So...
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2009, 04:50:05 am »
I sorta changed my mind.  Cheeky 

Uh huh.  I have another question for you.  How many hours of TV do you watch a week? 

Better yet.  Just fill out this TV addiction survey and let us know the results.  Thumbs Up
http://www.trashyourtv.com/survey
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:01:47 am by Desiree »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 05:04:11 am »
So my questions are:  (You didn't think I would have any more questions, did you?   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing)

1.  How do you manage to look rested when you say you are tired?  How is it you never look tired (no bags, no circles, no wrinkles under your eyes)?  Former cosmetic surgeons need to know....   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

2.  Is Chanel still around or are you quite comfortable performing by yourself on stage?

3.  How did you manage to learn to walk in high heels when you lived in tennis shoes and slippers pre-Idol?  Did Kelley teach you that?

4.  Does Kelley coach you on interview techniques?

5.  Do you pick out your outfits or does Kelley do that for you?

I'm sure I can think of more but I won't overwhelm you.   Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  My Maria! hehe I'm so so happy you are back, that same it couldn't fun I'd be laughing and smiling so much!!!  Super excited banana dance I LOVE YOU!!!  Big hug

I love my Mu more!!! Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indigo54

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2009, 03:39:27 pm »
Indy, why don't you ask the questions you really want to ask.   Rolling On Floor Laughing

I can't.  I already blew my shoe budget for the season. 

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 04:53:10 pm »
Indy, why don't you ask the questions you really want to ask.   Rolling On Floor Laughing

I can't.  I already blew my shoe budget for the season. 

PM the questions to me and I'll ask.   Rolling On Floor Laughing

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 06:40:33 pm »
When you do a interview did they are plan in advance? Mean by that one couple week before the interview will be done  or they do call and say i want a interview today or same week.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:52:48 pm by Weezzy7 »

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2009, 07:07:41 pm »
When will you come back to Chicago?

When are we going to do a CD together?
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

Sally

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 07:54:11 pm »

Judge, did you hit your head when you fell on that ice and injured your hand/wrist?  Just wondering. You seem to think you have a singing talent.  LOL!

Good to see you hon.   Big hug

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 08:22:06 pm »

Judge, did you hit your head when you fell on that ice and injured your hand/wrist?  Just wondering. You seem to think you have a singing talent.  LOL!

It's my newly discovered talent.  That's why I'm trying out for AI when they come the Chicago.  I also discovered I can dance.  The next show I'll do is "So you think you can dance".  I'm on a roll.  Who knows what heights I can reach?
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

Sally

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2009, 08:29:29 pm »
LOL

angel4peace

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2009, 07:28:32 am »

It's my newly discovered talent.  That's why I'm trying out for AI when they come the Chicago.  I also discovered I can dance.  The next show I'll do is "So you think you can dance".  I'm on a roll.  Who knows what heights I can reach?

Yikes  Rolling On Floor Laughing  Scratch chin
Dancing and singing.....Dream Big!

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2009, 05:25:27 pm »
Good to see you, Judge. I'm sorry Pres Obama apparently passed over you for the High Court Smiley Big hug
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2009, 05:43:38 pm »
Melinda, have you ever had an offer to sing or act in a movie?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 06:57:01 pm by Weezzy7 »

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2009, 07:27:31 pm »
If you had to choose another career other than singing and acting, what would it be?   Has anyone asked that?   Dunno

I bet some of you didn't think I could ask a serious question.  Cheeky

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2009, 07:49:50 pm »
If you had to choose another career other than singing and acting, what would it be?   Has anyone asked that?   Dunno

I bet some of you didn't think I could ask a serious question.  Cheeky

Rhonda, she has already answered that question.  Secret Service Agent!

Newsweek scooped you on that.   Rolling On Floor Laughing
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUd4BUF0PU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUd4BUF0PU</a>
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Indigo54

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2009, 09:05:50 pm »
The stuff I wanna know is really none of my business but I wanna know anyway. 

What kind of offers get rejected and why.

Where do you see yourself in the business 5 years from now.

Sometimes Christians are criticized for doing secular music, do you get that too?  I sure hope not!

Do you have any concerns about the direction gospel music has taken in recent years, especially with the rappers?  Do you think there is enough spiritual content in the music they do?

I've read over and over that genuine R&B/Soul music is making a comeback.  Do you agree?  Where, besides satelite & college radio, does one go to see/hear this comeback?  I'm sick of having to hunt for it!

Oh brother, the more I ask, the more I wanna ask...  Sorry if I'm overbearing. 

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 04:26:42 am by Indigo54 »

hilarious