Author Topic: THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!  (Read 2062 times)

Sally

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
« on: May 12, 2009, 06:21:45 am »
I am creating this thread in appreciation for those that donate to the Flower Fund. 

HOLLY   ----  Thank you I have  written confirmation of your donation to the flower fund!  Big hug

Sally

Re: THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 04:27:46 pm »
JENA -------Thank You for your donation to the flower fund.  I have written confirmation of your donation from paypal. 

Big hug

Sally

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 07:48:33 pm »
INDY -- Thank you for your donation to the flower fund. I have written confirmation of your donation.

Big hug

Sally

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 12:46:56 am »
Dani --

First off, thank you so much for the flowers   They are absolutely gorgeous. I have them sitting on the table right beside my recliner so I can look at them constantly and smile. I love you guys. 

Second, the pain still has not eased up. They increased my dosage of pain medication and if it doesn't improve by tomorrow, I have to call my dr back. I finally got more than one hour of sleep. I'm still exhausted, but I feel a little more rested. I don't have an appetite at all,  but Dani can stand to lose some weight.   

---Dani ---  I am so glad that you have your flowers. I hope they cheer you up. After all this is what the Flower Fund is all about!

Thank you Backups for helping to cheer Dani up during this time that is filled with so much pain. I know Melinda would be so proud of you all!   Get well Dani. Rose Rose

Big hug

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:15:30 am by Sally »

Sally

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 08:42:15 pm »
I would like to thank  Vicky and Sara for the current flower donations.   Thank you both so much! Big hug

hilarious