Author Topic: Melinda on the news!!!  (Read 17151 times)

Indigo54

Re: Melinda on the news!!!
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2007, 09:22:03 pm »
This is so exciting.  What a wonderful way to spend Christmas Eve.  Doesn't get any better than that!!!!!   Oh Melinda, I just love you!!!! Big hug

angel4peace

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2007, 09:24:00 pm »
This is so exciting.  What a wonderful way to spend Christmas Eve.  Doesn't get any better than that!!!!!   Oh Melinda, I just love you!!!! Big hug

I agree, I mentioned that on another thread. I cannot think of a better way to spend Christmas Eve! I will go to early mass that day so I can spend it with Melinda and Belmont College!

Melinda...........we love you! Rose Rose

alohabyana

• Founding Backup #590
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 11:20:45 pm »
Jessica,
Thanks for the link.  You're the best.  You never cease to amaze me.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The beracelet looks wonderful on Melinda's wrist.  I hope she wears it for the taping so we can see it Christmas Eve.

Aloha,
Ann

OldSchool80s

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2007, 02:13:57 am »
Maybe I need to get tickets to attend the Belmont concert.   Thumbs Up

shining

• Founding Backup #588
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2007, 04:02:23 am »
The bracelet looked awesome. Dancing Banana  It feels so good to see her wearing it.  A dream realized!!!00000

I put more value in what she actually said about the CD, the VO sounded like generic, teasey news copy to me, but she said she has taken her time choosing management and label and working on writing and that they are in the middle of that right now and hard to tell if in the middle of ALL those efforts or just the latter part.  I think she wants to have a lot of creative control, so sounds to me like good things will come to those that wait.

Does she just get more and more beautiful or is it just me?   And I agree with others, her speaking voice is just as awesome as the singing one.  Lucky girl!!

ITA, OS!  She gets more beautiful each time I see her!  Thanks, Je, what a great interview!  OMG!  Her CD is really coming soon!!   Cloud Nine

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2007, 05:30:40 am »
Hey ya'll. I love wearing my bracelet. People ask me about it all the time. I just wanted to clear a little something up...
I am working very hard to get a CD out to you soon, but there is no possible way it will be out this year. Sorry. I think Miranda at FOX got a little mixed up. Just know that I am putting my heart and soul into every detail and I will let you know as soon as I know a prospective release date. I promise!
Love you and thank you for thinking I can do the impossible. Give a kiss

P.S.  That wonderful little icon ( No No) is SSSSOOOOO tempting. You have no idea what kind of will power I have used to not go into those threads. Thank you for helping me to excercise self control. It's a great lesson...everyone should try it...tiernan

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2007, 05:33:45 am »
HI, Melinda!  Thanks for clearing things up!  We were getting excited at the prospect of having your CD THIS year.  We are so proud of you.  I am glad you are taking your time in getting into the details... WE LOVE YOU!  We're very excited for you!
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

OldSchool80s

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2007, 05:35:50 am »
Hey ya'll. I love wearing my bracelet. People ask me about it all the time. I just wanted to clear a little something up...
I am working very hard to get a CD out to you soon, but there is no possible way it will be out this year. Sorry. I think Miranda at FOX got a little mixed up. Just know that I am putting my heart and soul into every detail and I will let you know as soon as I know a prospective release date. I promise!

P.S.  That wonderful little icon ( No No) is SSSSOOOOO tempting. You have no idea what kind of will power I have used to not go into those threads. Thank you for helping me to excercise self control. It's a great lesson...everyone should try it...tiernan

Bracelet looked great on you. I knew that was sloppy copy. I could tell just by the sound of it and then what you said was different. Rock On sign Rock On sign girl

Now stay away from  No No No No No No  Don't be bad.

And thank you sooooo much, Mel, for calling "you know who" out. She has been so mean to me.  It hurts my widdle feelings.   Crying
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 05:39:56 am by OldSchool80s »

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2007, 05:36:16 am »

That's what I said, people.

LOL sign

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2007, 05:36:35 am »
Thanks for clearing that up Mel Big hug

We are so glad you love your bracelet! Loved seeing it on you in that interview. Thumbs Up

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2007, 05:41:07 am »
Hey Melinda:
Glad you like wearing the bracelet. I'm a very patient person, so I can wait for your CD, but don't make it too much longer past the New Year! Love You.  Big hug

Crispy, what interview did I miss?

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2007, 05:47:22 am »
Hey Melinda:
Glad you like wearing the bracelet. I'm a very patient person, so I can wait for your CD, but don't make it too much longer past the New Year! Love You.  Big hug

Crispy, what interview did I miss?

the one we started this thread about lol, the link is here posted by Jess like on page 2 I think. Thumbs Up

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2007, 05:52:01 am »
I am working very hard to get a CD out to you soon, but there is no possible way it will be out this year. Sorry. I think Miranda at FOX got a little [/ mixed up. Just know that I am putting my heart and soul into every detail and I will let you know as soon as I know a prospective release date.

Crying Crying Crying...will happily accept the "do overs"  Super excited....I know that patience is a virtue...but it's one I don't have so much of....  Nuh uh....Oh well, I will try....just because I love you... Big hug

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2007, 05:57:47 am »
I'm not patient at all.

But I try. For Melinda.

When anxiety hits me I can just go to the other thread and scream 'IS IT OUT YET?' and I feel better.

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2007, 06:01:43 am »
I'm not patient at all.

But I try. For Melinda.

When anxiety hits me I can just go to the other thread and scream 'IS IT OUT YET?' and I feel better.

Thanks Jess...I will give that a try... Yell Yell...I WANT IT NOW.... Crying