Author Topic: Wow!!!!  (Read 15432 times)

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
Re: Wow!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 06:31:52 pm »
What a beautiful letter, Melinda.  I'm so glad you loved all your gifts, esp. the bracelet.  You are such a wonderful, thankful person and the backups love, love, LOVE you!!!  Big hugs for you, Melinda.  Big hug Big hug Big hug

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 06:36:19 pm »
Melinda, thank you so much for the wonderful "Thank You" note. I am so glad that you had time with your Family and Friends on your Birthday. They will always be the most important people in your life. Knowing you were with them made it all the more special for us.

I, too, am glad you were thrilled with your bracelet and the MNM bednet donations. But we are thrilled just as much by you and your wonderful voice. You are and always will be our inspiration. And I am so happy to be a very small part of your life.

And don't worry ......we love you even more, for just being YOU!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 08:52:14 pm by Gemini2 »

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 06:46:23 pm »
Gemini, that picture cracks me up!!!  LOL sign LOL sign LOL sign

Valerie

• Founding Backup #395
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2007, 06:46:33 pm »
Thank you for that wonderful post, Melinda. I'm glad you got to have a special day celebrating with family and friends, and that you liked your gifts. Teaching moms technology can be hilarious....I don't think I've laughed as hard all year as when we tried to teach my mom to use a digital camera, then later saw the resulting pictures. Anyway, glad you had a blast and can't wait to hear more stories. I love you and all the backups, and am very proud to be one  World Hug

Vegas Vamp

AnotherAmyCA

• Melinda Rocks!
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2007, 06:52:08 pm »
Okay, so I don’t even know where to start here. Tonight is my birthday and I am having a blast. My family is in town and I had a dinner at my house for them. So, my mommy, daddy, other mom, sister, niece and best friends were at the house. We had such a great time, especially when we tried to teach my hilarious mommy how to text. You can imagine that the night was all laughs…except for when it was time for me to open the gifts. There were a couple of funny cards…I have to tell you about those later. You will love it! Then, I started to open gifts. I got some Chanel earrings and a necklace from my sister and niece which you know I put on immediately and then I got to the bag Janet had brought in with her….
Omigosh!!!! First of all, thank you Greg and Munique for your precious gifts. Greg, the necklace is beautiful and Munique the tribute is amazing! Thanks ILT for the beautiful flowers. Thanks Sally and Christina for coordinating and sending everything. Now to the part that made me cry. THE CHARM BRACELET!!!! Seriously? Seriously!  :unbelievableYou guys have to be the most thoughtful group of people to ever grace God’s wonderful earth. I could tell that so much thought and planning went into this and I have no idea how you did it, but I am beside myself with gratefulness. The Bible with EPH 3:20, the high heel with Chanel, the music staff with Love your Backups, the flowers, the best friends with I love my Gayles, the Africa with MNM, the heart locket for me and my mommy and the Tiger are the best representations of this year’s journey.
Now, I know you have to be wondering why it took me so long to send this response. Well, it is now Monday morning and I spent yesterday at church, having family over for brunch and getting ready for the skating party with my friends that I had not seen all year. I will give you details on the party later. All of this was happening as I was trying to figure out a way to end this message with the most profound thank you ever.
I still have no idea how to be profound about it, but as I sit here with my retainer in, head wrap on and blinds closed  Blush, I cannot help but be so thankful to God for putting such wonderful people in my life…people that take me for who I am and then inspire me to become a better person. I know that I don’t deserve you all, but God mercifully put you here to have my back and I can’t tell you how much it is needed and how much it means to me. I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! Okay, so that wasn’t profound, but you get my point.   Thanks   Thank you!!!!      Huzzah!

We love you Melinda! You more than deserve us;)
Proud Backup- I love you Melinda!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2007, 07:29:48 pm »
Happy Birthday again and I'm glad you liked the gift and it was really sweet of you to tell us all how much you liked it.  Wub  I'm a little puzzled, however, did you mention ALL of the charms?  Dunno  I mean, if you did there must be some mistake?  Duh Where is the great big charm engraved with "Tiernan is Number 1"?  Enraged I know, I specifically sent that one to be added to the bracelet.  What ever could have happened to it?  Melodramatic  Don't worry, Mel, I'll get to the bottom of this.

Sorry Tiernan, I intercepted it   Rolling On Floor Laughing   Rolling On Floor Laughing   Rolling On Floor Laughing   Yikes  Yikes Yikes

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2007, 07:59:14 pm »
Okay, so I don’t even know where to start here. Tonight is my birthday and I am having a blast. My family is in town and I had a dinner at my house for them. So, my mommy, daddy, other mom, sister, niece and best friends were at the house. We had such a great time, especially when we tried to teach my hilarious mommy how to text. You can imagine that the night was all laughs…except for when it was time for me to open the gifts. There were a couple of funny cards…I have to tell you about those later. You will love it! Then, I started to open gifts. I got some Chanel earrings and a necklace from my sister and niece which you know I put on immediately and then I got to the bag Janet had brought in with her….
Omigosh!!!! First of all, thank you Greg and Munique for your precious gifts. Greg, the necklace is beautiful and Munique the tribute is amazing! Thanks ILT for the beautiful flowers. Thanks Sally and Christina for coordinating and sending everything. Now to the part that made me cry. THE CHARM BRACELET!!!! Seriously? Seriously!  :unbelievableYou guys have to be the most thoughtful group of people to ever grace God’s wonderful earth. I could tell that so much thought and planning went into this and I have no idea how you did it, but I am beside myself with gratefulness. The Bible with EPH 3:20, the high heel with Chanel, the music staff with Love your Backups, the flowers, the best friends with I love my Gayles, the Africa with MNM, the heart locket for me and my mommy and the Tiger are the best representations of this year’s journey.
Now, I know you have to be wondering why it took me so long to send this response. Well, it is now Monday morning and I spent yesterday at church, having family over for brunch and getting ready for the skating party with my friends that I had not seen all year. I will give you details on the party later. All of this was happening as I was trying to figure out a way to end this message with the most profound thank you ever.
I still have no idea how to be profound about it, but as I sit here with my retainer in, head wrap on and blinds closed  Blush, I cannot help but be so thankful to God for putting such wonderful people in my life…people that take me for who I am and then inspire me to become a better person. I know that I don’t deserve you all, but God mercifully put you here to have my back and I can’t tell you how much it is needed and how much it means to me. I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! Okay, so that wasn’t profound, but you get my point.   Thanks   Thank you!!!!      Huzzah!

Okay Melinda sweatheart...First of all, I am soooooooooooooooo glad that you had a wonderful Birthday!!! Your post was AMAZING, and ILOVED reading it!!! Also, I am so glad to here that you enjoyed all of your gifts!!! You deserve them all soooooooooooooo MUCH!!!
YOU were put here by God to inspire US!!! And Melinda, you have EXCEEDED that expectation of the Lord Hon!!! Melinda, you DOdeserve this happy home of backups!!! Each and every one of us, and honey, YOUR STUCK WITH US CRAZY FOOLS FOREVER!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH, and I CAN'T WAIT to meet you one day!!! (I know that since it is in my heart, that there will come a day when I get to meet you, my all-time inspiration!!!)
LoveLoVeLOVE,Alexis Big hug Big hug Big hug
We did it!

OldSchool80s

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2007, 08:02:28 pm »
Happy Birthday again and I'm glad you liked the gift and it was really sweet of you to tell us all how much you liked it.  Wub  I'm a little puzzled, however, did you mention ALL of the charms?  Dunno  I mean, if you did there must be some mistake?  Duh Where is the great big charm engraved with "Tiernan is Number 1"?  Enraged I know, I specifically sent that one to be added to the bracelet.  What ever could have happened to it?  Melodramatic  Don't worry, Mel, I'll get to the bottom of this.

Tiernan, don't worry.  We decided we would give it as a prize to the Backup with the WORST voice doing karaoke at Franklin.  We didn't think it was fair for Melinda to have you all to herself.  So we decided to spread the love around with this one. I hope both you and Mel understand.   Thumbs Up

(***Note to self . .really practice hard for karaoke so not the WORST)

angel4peace

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 08:12:29 pm »
Among all the gifts you received I hope the gift of love was felt the most! !   Big hug

Dear Melinda,

Thank you for taking the time to post and tell us about your special weekend we are always grateful to hear from you!
I am so glad that you liked your bracelet it is truly a work of love from us to you who have inspired us. Thank you for being you and having the courage to dream big so that the world could be blessed with you talent. Who YOU are brings out the best in US! Rose Rose Rose Rose

Love
angel4peace

PS, Glad you remembered to close the curtains...... Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

As stated to us you are always beautiful, Doo Rag, NO Makeup, Bad Hair Day, Wig or not... it is you, you heart, your music and your being that inspires us.
 World Hug

angel4peace

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 08:13:05 pm »

Sorry Tiernan, I intercepted it   Rolling On Floor Laughing   Rolling On Floor Laughing   Rolling On Floor Laughing   Yikes  Yikes Yikes

Rhonda Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

angel4peace

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 08:14:44 pm »
Melinda, thank you so much for the wonderful "Thank You" note. I am so glad that you had time with your Family and Friends on your Birthday. They will always be the most important people in your life. Knowing you were with them made it all the more special for us.

I, too, am glad you were thrilled with your bracelet and the MNM bednet donations. But we are thrilled just as much by you and your wonderful voice. You are and always will be our inspiration. And I am so happy to be a very small part of your life.

And don't worry ......we love you even more, for just being YOU!

Nancy , you are so talented! Love it!
Melinda it was our honor to do all this for you!

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 08:32:22 pm »

Guess who made sure that one was't added? Well DUH
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

LilMindy[Lynaie]

• Founding Backup #697
  • Baby Backup
  • FOUNDiNG BACKUP #697 BABY BACKUP #1
    • MY MELiNDAFi3D MYSPAC3
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2007, 08:35:27 pm »

Melinda im so glad that you enjoyed your birthday!!
we all had a feeling you would cry when you opened your gift!!
your amazing and you deserved to have the best birthday ever!
we are all so glad to have you in our lives as well Melinda you do
so much for us and i dont even think you notice it!! you make all of
us want to become better and better ourselves! you have changed me
in so many ways for the better and i appreciate that so much!!
for me to be still a child and have a role model like you im so truly blessed!
your a blessing to all of us Melinda and we love you so much!!

p.s i hope you didnt have any mascara on !! lol just a joke!!

Love you so much Melinda!!
Have the Power to believe in YOU!!

BACKUP # 697
ORiGiNAL BABY BACKUP #1

Backup641

• Founding Backup #641
  • Keeper of Melinda's OCD
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2007, 08:44:19 pm »
 Awww Melinda... reading that put the BIGGEST smile on my face!  Thank you so much for sharing about your birthday with us.  I'm so glad you were able to enjoy it with family and friends!   I can't wait to hear more about it.  WOW... to hear that WE inspire you... WOW.  I wish I could give you a big hug right now!   Big hug Love you so much!   You will always always always have my support and prayers!  I thank God every day for the beautiful GIFT you are to SO many!  My whole family sang happy birthday to you while driving home from a wedding we attended on Oct. 6th!  Maybe my family thinks I'm crazy for having them do that.. but that's ok!  Ha ha... just kidding, they actually enjoyed it.
Linda
http://www.myspace.com/melsbackup4eva

Let's see... JESUS, EAT, SLEEP... yep, sounds like Melinda has her priorities straight to me!

md_love

• Founding Backup #700
  • Baby Backup
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2007, 09:10:59 pm »
I'm am so happy that you had an AMAZING birthday! You deserve it, girl! I pray every night that this upcoming year will be as wonderful, if not better, than the last! I'm not sure that I deserve YOU!!

Oh, and I'm sure your mommy with pick up texting in no time! Ha!

Love ya!
Jess

hilarious