Author Topic: Wow!!!!  (Read 15423 times)

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
Re: Wow!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 04:32:42 pm »
Melinda!

I am so delighted that we were able to bring you so much joy!  I am beside myself in the beauty and warmth of your wonderful note above. You are truly a blessing to all of us.  I (as we all) are delighted that your birthday weekend was so wonderful, and that you have now received this token of our love and begun to enjoy it.

Your wonderful blessings of friends and family and talents and beauty inside and out are legion, but you are our special blessing. Happy day-after-day-after Birthday!

Looking forward to Franklin,

Bernie
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 04:37:39 pm »
Wooohooo

You deserve much much more, hon!!

I'm so happy that you liked it (bracelet) and you have a wonderful day, and So happy you got spend some funny time with your family and friends!!
My heart is so happy for you!!   Big hug

"I hope the bracelet always reminds you of how we love you so much , that you will always have our support and deservedly so."( I agree with Nani)

PS: I was about to send myself as a gift for you but the post-office didn't let me go!!!!! Crying Rolling On Floor Laughing Out of mind Rolling On Floor Laughing
I wanna be a Gayle!! Innocent whistle Dancing Banana Rolling On Floor Laughing I wanna I wanna!!!! Crying Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Tell the Gayles that the group is about to win a new member!!  Freaking Out Thumbs Up Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Oh how I wish I was there giving you a huge hug! Crying Big hug

Love you so much!!

We love you!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 06:17:45 pm by muniquedoo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

meldoo1

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 04:42:57 pm »
 Awww Awww Awww Awww Awww Awww Awww

Melinda.... Rose

what a BEAUTIFUL post! I am SO glad you had such a great time with your family and friends..

but you're wrong about one thing....

you deserve EVERY bit of it, every one of us.....and much more...

We truly love and cherish you, and we always will.   Heartbeat

remember, we wouldn't all be here together, if it wasn't for you.   Hug Grouphug   

Stacia =>D

« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 05:56:35 pm by meldoo1 »

Labelle

• Founding Backup #692
  • Charming,Expressive,Unselfish,Sanguine
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 04:45:22 pm »
Oh Melinda,  We love you too, I am just so happy that you love your presents and that you had a wonderful birthday .

You deserve all the love, support and  attention that you are getting; No one deserves it more. World Hug

Love you Loads
Gale

PS: Since my name seems to fit,(forget the spelling) can I be one of your Gayles LOL sign
  I want to be all that I am capable of becoming....(Katherine Mansfield)

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 04:58:44 pm »
Awww Awww Awww Awww Awww Awww Awww

Melinda.... Rose

what a BEAUTIFUL post! I am SO glad you had such a great time with your family and friends..

but you're wrong about one thing....

you deserve EVERY bit of it, every one of us.....and much more...

We truly love and cherish you, and we always will.   Heartbeat

remember, we wouldn't all be here together, if it wasn't for you.   Hug Grouphug

Yeah, what she said  World Hug

meldoo1

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 05:08:29 pm »
okay ...

so I made my mushy post, now I want to hear about the party!  Rocker

Did you fall?  Faint

did you do what I suggested , and take the closest  person down with you to cushion your fall?? ?? 

DETAILS woman, I want details!!!!    Cheeky

ever since you told us you were having an old school skating party, I have been dying to go roller skating...
Old School is the best music to skate to, until you get so into the music you start dancing on your skates and end up falling on your  butt......  Dancing Banana  good times good times

#1houstonfan

• Founding Backup
  • The keeper of her cuteness!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 05:11:23 pm »
I still have no idea how to be profound about it, but as I sit here with my retainer in, head wrap on and blinds closed  Blush, I cannot help but be so thankful to God for putting such wonderful people in my life…people that take me for who I am and then inspire me to become a better person. I know that I don’t deserve you all, but God mercifully put you here to have my back and I can’t tell you how much it is needed and how much it means to me. I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! Okay, so that wasn’t profound, but you get my point.   Thanks   Thank you!!!!      Huzzah!

Melinda,
A genuine thank-you is profound in itself.....  No need to fancy it up!  

Just Melinda being Melinda is good enough for all of us!   You inspire us and we inspire you... together we can make a difference!

We will always have your back Melinda ... always.

love and blessings

Melissa

Melissa and Megan

shining

• Founding Backup #588
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 05:19:18 pm »
MELINDA, 

I am so happy that you had a great birthday and took the time to post here.  So excited that you liked the bracelet.  Please know that we love you and will always be here to support you!  You have given us such joy.  I am grateful!   Rose

Much love - Shining/Teresa 

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 05:42:14 pm »
I am thankful that we inspire you.  That in itself is a profound thank you.  You have inspired each of us daily.  We love and support you because we believe in you deeply.  You have such a pure heart and soul and we are thankful to God for puting you in our lives.  You are a great teacher whether you know it or not.  In His blessings to you, He has blessed each of us.  I am sure the others will agree but, at this time I will speak for myself.  I am honored to know you.  If I only know you through your concerts and your postings on this site, I will be satisfied.  I know I always call you "kid", please do not be offended.  It was a term of endearment that my father used when he referred to me.  I was 44 years old when he passed and he still called me "kid".  I, likewise, use it as a term of endearment when I refer to you.  If you knew how much my father meant to me, you would understand.  I am so happy you had a wonderful birthday.  What gifts we give to you are out of love and nothing more.  Continue to be blessed my friend.  I am excited to see God's plan unfold for you.  We all love you!  I am looking forward to seeing you in Franklin.

Love ya kid,
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

Vickster

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 05:43:58 pm »
Melinda:

I am so happy that you got to spend your big day with the people that you love the most -- your family and close friends.  Grouphug
And all of us on this board want you to know that you have given us  all so much more than words could ever convey.

Thank you, Melinda, for the gift of you.   Rose

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 05:50:37 pm »
Aww, so glad you liked the bracelet and felt the love we were sending to you.  It was so much fun picking out all the charms!  And of course, there had to be an even number  Thumbs Up

And so happy to hear you enjoyed such a wonderful birthday weekend!

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

OldSchool80s

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 05:58:27 pm »
Melinda, I am so happy that you liked the charm bracelet.  We love and respect you so much, and it is almost like there is no gesture big enough that we can make to express that.  I guess it is just impossible wtih a physical gift.  We always have your back.  You can always count on us.  We love you for just who you are . .retainer, head wrap, grumpy mood, silly mood, wig, no wig, make up, no make up . .just YOU!!!

I wish there were words to completely express it all, but there aren't.  That is when an emoticon can come in handy . . .

Big hug

P.S.  I would also like to do a shout out to Angel4Peace who worked on the card and just to everyone for all their great ideas and support. Thumbs Up

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 06:12:57 pm »
Melinda

Others have said it all - but I am just proud to be one of your Backups.

Tiernan

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 06:13:52 pm »
Happy Birthday again and I'm glad you liked the gift and it was really sweet of you to tell us all how much you liked it.  Wub  I'm a little puzzled, however, did you mention ALL of the charms?  Dunno  I mean, if you did there must be some mistake?  Duh Where is the great big charm engraved with "Tiernan is Number 1"?  Enraged I know, I specifically sent that one to be added to the bracelet.  What ever could have happened to it?  Melodramatic  Don't worry, Mel, I'll get to the bottom of this.

#1houstonfan

• Founding Backup
  • The keeper of her cuteness!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 06:20:33 pm »
Thank you, Melinda, for the gift of you.   Rose

well said vicky.... that is the best gift of all! Hug

Melissa and Megan