Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Melinda!!!  (Read 20988 times)

Tiger

• Founding Backup
Re: Happy Birthday, Melinda!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 06:19:40 am »
MALIGAYANG BATI!  MAHAL KITA!  Alagaan ka sana ng Ama natin sa Langit...

(Happy Birthday!  I Love You!  May our Father in Heaven Bless and Take Care of you....)

That's in Tagalog, a language in the Philippines.
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 06:21:11 am »
* Bulgarian - Chestit Rojden Den *
* Chinese - Sun Yat Fai Lok *
* Croatian - Sretan Rodendan *
* Danish - Tillykke med fodselsdagen *
* Dutch - Hartelijk gefeliciteerd *
* Esperanto - Felichan Naskightagon *
* Finnish - Hyvaa syntymapaivaa *
* French - Joyeux Anniversaire *
* German - Alles Gute zum Geburtstag *
* Greek -  Eytyxismena Genethlia *
* Guarani - Vy-Apave Nde Arambotyre *
* Hebrew - Yom Huledet Same'ach *
* Italian - Buon Compleanno *
* Japanese - Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu *
* Korean - Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da *
* Latin - Fortuna dies natalis *
* Malaysian - Selamat Hari Jadi *
* Norwegian - Gratulerer med dagen *
* Polish - Wszystkiego Najlepszego *
* Portuguese - Feliz Aniversário *
* Romanian - La Multi Ani *
* Russian - Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia *
* Spanish - Feliz Cumpleños *
* Swedish - Grattis pŒ fšdelsedagen *
* Tibetan - Droonkher Tashi Delek *
* Turkish - Dogum gunun kutlu olsun *
* Ukrainian - Mnohiya lita *
* Vietnamese - Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat *
* Yiddish - A Freilekhn Gebortstog *
* Zulu - Ilanga elimndandi kuwe *

* English - Happy Birthday *

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 06:22:41 am »

May God continue to bless and keep you.
What a wonderful time in your life.
You are an inspiration and a blessing.
We all wish you the very best on this day and we hope you will find joy and happiness.
You are such a special person and you have given many of us so much of what you possess.
Continue to be you.  Continue with your dreams.  The plan for you is great.  We will always be here to support you.
Always keep faith as I know you will.  Always keep your head high as I know you must.
He who has breathed life into you will never leave you.
When you sing, let your heart guide you.
We sing because we're happy, we sing because we're free, His eye is on the sparrow, that's the reason why we sing.

You are so beloved!

God bless you Miss Melinda,
Noreen
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 06:54:02 am »
Thank you guys so much! You are amazing! I went to the Malaria No More website and I jumped up and down when I saw it. Yep, me in my pj's with a retainer in my mouth (do 30 year olds still wear retainers?) and no wig...just a good old fashioned head wrap. It was great until I realized my blinds were open.   Brick wall

Then, Janet just told me that she had something to give to me from you all. What in the world? There's more??? I don't know if I can take it and I will hold each one of you responsible if I run mascara down my face and scare small children. 

I love you and I am so glad that we are in this together.

angel4peace

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 06:55:53 am »

Happy Birthday Melinda!!!!

May God continue to bless you as you have blessed all of us and all of your fans.
The stars danced in the sky the day you were born!!!!!!!!!! Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
You are unique among performers and artists for you are not only talented beyond measure you are humble, kind, compassionate and beautiful inside and outside.
You are a true gift to all who have the pleasure to be in your presence. I know seeing you in San Diego and getting to meet you was a very special moment in my life. I feel blessed. Thank you for your kindness and caring about all of us.

May God watch over you and protect you in all you do... for , His Eye is on the Sparrow and I know he watches over you.........my favorite Hymn...........
Thank you for being you and sharing yourself with us.
So, enjoy your day.... do the things you love to do... sleep late, eat pie... and just take care of YOU.
We love you
Nicole

igabyy

• Founding Backup
  • Tiernan said: "Irma Is Right"
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 06:58:26 am »
Thank you guys so much! You are amazing! I went to the Malaria No More website and I jumped up and down when I saw it. Yep, me in my pj's with a retainer in my mouth (do 30 year olds still wear retainers?) and no wig...just a good old fashioned head wrap. It was great until I realized my blinds were open.   Brick wall

Then, Janet just told me that she had something to give to me from you all. What in the world? There's more??? I don't know if I can take it and I will hold each one of you responsible if I run mascara down my face and scare small children. 

Rolling On Floor Laughing  OMG That's funny!!

and YES... we are in this together!  Grouphug

meldoo1

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 07:00:53 am »

LMAO did any of the neighbors get any pictures I wonder? ?? ?? Yikes
and yeah...you'd better not wear any mascara for the next couple of days......  Cheeky   Woohoo!

angel4peace

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2007, 07:04:35 am »

Thank you Melinda.... and this is only the beginning! Are you wearing a Doo Rag...  Innocent whistle And yes, I have seen 50 year olds with retainers! Must remember write yourself a memo... keep curtains closed at all time!
Stay away from small children when you find out what the rest of your surprise is!  Freaking Out Freaking Out= the mascara will be running like a river ...........
We love you!

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2007, 07:06:29 am »
Happy Birthday to our favorite SWEETHEART!!   We love you soooo much and hope you feel our arms around you as you step into your amazing and blessed new life.  Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat

grapeape

• Founding Backup #714
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 07:29:24 am »
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELINDA!
WE ALL LOVE AND ADORE YOU!
ENJOY YOUR DAY TO THE FULLEST!
I WILL BE CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTH ALL DAY TODAY (I won't tell you how - but just know that I am CELEBRATING!)   banana dance

"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 07:46:48 am »

Bowing Women Bowing Women Bowing Women

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY <a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a>TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOD BLESS YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MELINDA.
MAY YOU GET LOTS OF TREATS, HUGS, AND BEST OF ALL LOVE.

LOVE YOU, CATHY

Bowing Women Bowing Women Bowing Women
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 02:51:54 pm by Hephaestus »

Sally

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 08:04:34 am »
Melinda - I hope your Birthday is as special as you are and more. We love you and we are bursting with joy and pride as you celebrate your 30th Birthday. God Bless and Hugs!  Love you  Rose Rose

Backup641

• Founding Backup #641
  • Keeper of Melinda's OCD
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 08:28:32 am »
Dear, Sweet, Beautiful MELINDA!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I hope you enjoy your day with your family and friends.  Have fun skating!  There is a one day woman's conference at my church today, and then right after that I have to go to a wedding, but know that you will be in my thoughts all day today, and I just came from MNM website and donated in your name!  Thank you SO much for letting your light for Jesus SHINE SO BRIGHT!  You have touched so many lives, including mine more than you'll ever know.  May the Lord bless you all your days!  You have been and will always be in my prayers!  I love you!   
Heartbeat, Linda
Linda
http://www.myspace.com/melsbackup4eva

Let's see... JESUS, EAT, SLEEP... yep, sounds like Melinda has her priorities straight to me!

Backups

• Founding Backup
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2007, 08:56:54 am »

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Happy birthday!

xldb

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2007, 10:41:35 am »
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Get ready for all the good stuff coming your way

Carol