Author Topic: Melinda Is Turning Flirty 30!!! ;)  (Read 10693 times)

Melrocks

Re: Melinda Is Turning Dirty 30!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 04:11:37 am »
Life begins at 30!  Super excited I loved turning 30 -  it was liberation from others' expectations and from my worries about the future.  The 30s are a decade in which you come into your own as a woman and a person.  Huzzah!

So go for it Mel - have a blast, claim your territory and live life to the fullest Na na boo boo

OldSchool80s

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 04:18:12 am »
Life begins at 30!  Super excited I loved turning 30 -  it was liberation from others' expectations and from my worries about the future.  The 30s are a decade in which you come into your own as a woman and a person.  Huzzah!

So go for it Mel - have a blast, claim your territory and live life to the fullest Na na boo boo

Very very true

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 04:31:42 am »
Now, OS....
I am ultra excited about turning thirty. That's where life can begin all over again and I am definitely embarking on something very new. None of this dirty stuff...okay? Can we call it something else?  How about the flirty 30 or the purty 30....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 04:34:55 am by OldSchool80s »

Vickster

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 04:34:00 am »

Melinda, look forward to your 30's because the best is yet to come, trust me.....Bring it on!  Huzzah!

OldSchool80s

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 04:36:38 am »
OK, flirty it is.  That was just my "classy" friends.  YOu know I would never come up with something like that.   Give a kiss  Halo

(oops and somehow my post went on Melinda's post, so that is why you see her post edited by me. It is now in its original. Yikes)

Backups

• Founding Backup
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 04:48:04 am »
OK, flirty it is.  That was just my "classy" friends.  YOu know I would never come up with something like that.   Give a kiss  Halo

(oops and somehow my post went on Melinda's post, so that is why you see her post edited by me. It is now in its original. Yikes)

Of course you would never come up with something like that... Wink
But I seem to remember something about being twisted or what was that again? Tongue
lol kidding

OldSchool80s

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 05:08:39 am »
Please Melinda, help me see the error of my ways. Nuts  But I have no idea what Backups is talking about.  More slander, I think.

Really, I am a perfect angel. Halo Halo Halo  Tiernan made me do it. 

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 05:11:16 am »

Now how did you edit Melinda's post, she will never trust you now   Freaking Out

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
Re: Melinda Is Turning Flirty 30!!! ;)
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 05:15:08 am »
Well, I'm only 20, so I can't say that I have "been there, done that", but I do know that I love birthdays!!  Big hug so here's to you, Melinda! Hope this year is as great as the past one was Smiley

OldSchool80s

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 05:16:03 am »
I have magical powers (i.e. clicked on the wrong thing)  Duh.  But it's in its original state now.

Rhonda, stirring up trouble.  (as usual)

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 05:43:54 am »
Oh, my, I don't even remember 30!   Crying

Actually, early 30s were really fun times.   Huzzah!

Sue
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 05:45:43 am »
Thirty is fine...you're still young...but now you are an adult...at least accepted as one. Thumbs Up
40 was the age to be .... 45 actually. You had arrived! Huzzah!
50... I celebrated to show how young I was at 50. banana dance
60....  makes you stop and think...but then so what! Dunno
Now 65 is good and difficult to accept. The best part of 65 is "Dang it ...I've lived this long and I'll say and do what I want!" Cheeky
The bad part is the body is not as young as I am. Crying

Christina K

• Founding Backup #261
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 05:48:00 am »
yeah..flirty 30 I like melinda! did ya see that movie 13 going on 30..thirty flirty and thriving! Smiley
Love you heaps! Smiley

Backup641

• Founding Backup #641
  • Keeper of Melinda's OCD
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 06:29:10 am »
yeah..flirty 30 I like melinda! did ya see that movie 13 going on 30..thirty flirty and thriving! Smiley

That's just what I was thinking of Christina!  I LOVE that movie.  After I saw that I went out and got me some "razzles" candy.  That stuff is NASTY... lol.  Anyway, Melinda I will turn 32 on Oct. 16th, and 30 isn't so bad at all.  You're in for the best times of your life... I'm sure of it!  Big hug

Linda
Linda
http://www.myspace.com/melsbackup4eva

Let's see... JESUS, EAT, SLEEP... yep, sounds like Melinda has her priorities straight to me!

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 06:36:11 am »
Flirty 30 is perfect.  I'm turning 37 on the 10th of October and I've loved my 30's...all the important AND fun stuff happened so far in my 30s. You know enough about life, yet you're ready to take on and learn more!  It is soo exciting!  Have a good one Mel!  you da W.O.M.A.N.!
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.