Author Topic: Idol Tour Concerts....Backups project.  (Read 9238 times)

Sally

Re: Idol Tour Concerts....Backups project.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 07:45:21 pm »
Aww. that is so nice Holly.  Big hug

OldSchool80s

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 07:46:26 pm »
That's awesome, Holly.  You're always spreading the Melinda love.  Those "open doors" are fun, aren't they?!!  Rose

Vickster

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 08:26:19 pm »
I will take April 16, Mass Mutual Center, since Glenside PA on April 18th is now canceled. 

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 08:27:45 pm »
Hey I agree with you Holly! However the guy in Kalamazoo didn't know her and was too busy telling me his Elvis story!

But the lady in Dearborn was really excited about Melinda coming. Told her about her new CD and that she should see the concert. She was interested! She also said she would do up a very nice arranagement! COOL!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 08:54:09 pm »
Hey I agree with you Holly! However the guy in Kalamazoo didn't know her and was too busy telling me his Elvis story!

But the lady in Dearborn was really excited about Melinda coming. Told her about her new CD and that she should see the concert. She was interested! She also said she would do up a very nice arranagement! COOL!

Did you tell the person that I wanted them really dead, not just flimsy?

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 07:48:25 pm »

Did you tell the person that I wanted them really dead, not just flimsy?
\

Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2009, 07:45:58 pm »
I wish I could help in this too!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."