Author Topic: Mel's pics teen  (Read 7451 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Mel's pics teen
« on: March 04, 2009, 07:03:38 pm »
The FUSION BandIn this photo: Rick, Chris, Danny, Burnard, Melinda Doolittle (photos), Melinda, Jon, Mindy, Jesse
By David Jacinto

In this photo: Christine Blaho Hughes, Melinda Doolittle (photos), Shannan Flaherty Stout, Amanda Chavez Whorton, Jennifer Boyer Tullio
by Natalie Burton

Melinda Doolittle, Ms. Elmore, Me - chillin' during Union AvenueIn this photo: Melinda Doolittle (photos), Kenille Elmore, Natalie Burton
By Natalie Burton

That would be me cheesin' it up with the inimitable Melinda Doolittle after my graduation (Mabee Center - Tulsa, OK - May ?, 1993)

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
Re: Mel's pics teen
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 08:58:42 pm »
Just adorable, so cute! It is an amazing and eerie feeling seeing way-earlier pictures of anyone one only knows at some later point of their life....

Thank you so much, Mu.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 09:03:11 pm by Bernie »
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

angel4peace

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 09:04:20 pm »
Thanks Mu, how adorable she looks! Is that Janet in the picture in front of the keyboards?  Out of mind

Vickster

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:06:04 pm »
Awww...thanks, Mu!   Thanks   How do you find these?   She's just so sweet..... Rose

OldSchool80s

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 09:48:25 pm »
They showed up on Facebook.  I saw them too when someone tagged Melinda in the photos.  I guess because I am "friends" with Melinda, I got notice of her being tagged.  A few more came through yesterday.  I'll see if I can find them.

ETA:  OK, Mu my BS found them all . .of course.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 09:51:57 pm by OldSchool80s »

Mu Doo

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 11:12:18 pm »
Welcome sweet Bernie.  Big hug

Thanks Mu, how adorable she looks! Is that Janet in the picture in front of the keyboards?  Out of mind

welcome, and I have no idea my angel! well. in the photo is it... 'Kenille Elmore'

Awww...thanks, Mu!   Thanks   How do you find these?   She's just so sweet..... Rose

Welcome. In facebook, hon!  Big hug

They showed up on Facebook.  I saw them too when someone tagged Melinda in the photos.  I guess because I am "friends" with Melinda, I got notice of her being tagged.  A few more came through yesterday.  I'll see if I can find them.

ETA:  OK, Mu my BS found them all . .of course.

You're right my sOS!!!  Big hug you make me laugh a lots!  LOL sign
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 11:16:27 pm by Mu Doo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:30:57 am »
 Thanks  Mu!!!  Great pictures!!!   Thumbs Up
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mu Doo

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 07:45:17 pm »
Welcome my awesome Maria!  Big hug

Des, do you remember when I said Mel used device in teeth?  Innocent whistle I was right!!!  Cheeky

How cute and gorgeous always?!

By Carrie Montgomery Veldstra
To the group "Fusion Alumni Rhema Bible Church"

Valentines Banquet 1994
Tiffany (Robertson) Wills, Melinda Doolittle, Carrie (Montgomery) Veldstra, Charity (Gassman) Parenzini

All the girls in YWIT probably like '93 or '94

Anyone remember YWIT?Huh? Not sure what year this was?

more YWIT...

Kim Piper, Melinda Doolittle, Tiffany (Robertson) Wills

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 12:00:29 am »

Des, do you remember when I said Mel used device in teeth?  Innocent whistle I was right!!!  Cheeky

Well, she did tell us (when she thanked us for the B-day bracelet) that she was wearing a retainer.  So now you have found a picture of her with braces (that's what we call the device in teeth).  Good going Mu!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 02:59:04 am »
"How cute and gorgeous always", as Mu has it, just about says it all.

I especially like Melinda's smile in the one with "YWIT" with seven women and a Coke machine behind her, where she has her right hand on her left wrist.  Compare with the totally gorgeous grown-up woman in the .sig.
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 03:47:41 am »
Those are so cute! I had a Mrs. Elmore for a teacher in 4th grade!
We did it!

Mu Doo

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 06:31:15 am »

Well, she did tell us (when she thanked us for the B-day bracelet) that she was wearing a retainer.  So now you have found a picture of her with braces (that's what we call the device in teeth).  Good going Mu!

Thanks Des! But I saw it in her picture that time ago haha...  Cheeky I have eyes of lynx to pics, look how big are my eyes  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Des, thanks so much   Big hug I have a new word... braces,  banana dance Rolling On Floor Laughing
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 03:23:54 pm by Mu Doo »

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 09:06:14 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  Mu, you know Melinda's pictures better than anyone.   Well DUH
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Mu Doo

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 02:34:06 am »
Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  Mu, you know Melinda's pictures better than anyone.   Well DUH

LOL sign Des, does she chew 'bubble' many times? because I think I see it in her pics, inside of the mouth her when she smiles...  Out of mind Rolling On Floor Laughing

Desiree

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 02:35:34 am »

LOL sign Des, does she chew 'bubble' many times? because I think I see it in her pics, inside of the mouth her when she smiles...  Out of mind Rolling On Floor Laughing

Yes, she does sometimes.  Thumbs Up