Author Topic: CALLING ON MISS DOOLITTLE  (Read 48835 times)

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
Re: CALLING ON MISS DOOLITTLE
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2009, 08:10:38 pm »
Thank you Twin Indy!

Now maybe Rhonda will shut up!

Why do you doubt me so?  We will see who has the last laugh.   Cheeky

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2009, 02:37:14 am »
Lndy, nice answers! Rolling On Floor Laughing
We did it!

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2009, 06:07:27 pm »
I debated on whether or not to answer these questions since Rhonda is giving everybody such a hard time. Then I decided to answer for everybody EXCEPT Rhonda. Indy...I love your answers by the way!
So...
TO: Everybody EXCEPT Rhonda

1.  I've heard you say that you like to travel by bus and that you like to sleep in the bunk.  How many bunks are on the bus and with your OCD, does it matter which bunk you take?  If so, which bunk do you like best?  There can be up to 12 bunks on a bus. Yes, I have a particular bunk I like...not sure why you think I would tell you which one though. :-)

2.  When Kelley travels with you which bunk does she get? Kelley is always close.

3.  I know there is not much room on the bus.  I assume you have a small fridge.  What is the one thing that must be stocked in the fridge just for you? Vernors ginger ale and fruit...grapes and MANGO!!! (pre-sliced, of course, cuz I’m a diva)

4.  Do you ever get the urge to drive the bus yourself? I drove the bus in the parking lot while I was on the idol tour...that was plenty!

5.  Does Kelley ever get on your nerves sometimes being in such tight quarters?  No...she’s my saving grace!

6.  What is the one thing that you do that drives Kelley crazy? Hilarious that you think there would only be one thing...

7.  Moving on .  .  . Now tell the truth, don't you really get tired of the flowers you receive when you are on tour?  Aren't you a little concerned that someday all the flowers will be gone? Never! But don’t you guys get tired of sending them?

8.  What was the most surprising thing you learned while making the video to "It's Your Love"? I didn’t actually learn anything because all the blood was rushing to my feet trying to accomodate those dang boots!

9. Did Betty Wright sing backup on "We Will Find a Way" and did you sing backup for yourself on all the others? Hmmm.....

10.  Sorry, but Indy wants to know where you got your boots in the video.  She wants to buy some before Spring arrives. I’m not sure. Elle...my amazing stylist picked those out. See #8

11.  In one of the photo shoot pictures there was a table full of jewelry. Was that all yours or do the photographers bring it for you? Once again, Elle!

12.  What brand of makeup do you use? I like to mix it up

13.  Who is your favorite designer? Shoshanna, Catherine Malandrino, Diane vonFurstenberg and Milly

14.  Do you like the beach? Can’t swim, so waves kinda scare me, but I do like sand.

15.  Have you ever eaten at the Varsity?  (I think that's in Atlanta) Haven’t heard of it.

16.  Does your Mom ever get on your nerves?  (what kind of question is that Indy?) What kind of question is that Rhonda?

17.  Is your closet a mess? Not normally...depends on how fast I have to pack.

18.  Do you ever want to go to outer space? Not really.

19.  How many .  . . uh, I'm not asking that one Indy. Yeah right, it was probably Rhonda’s question.

20.  What is your favorite childhood memory? Slumber parties with my mommy.

21.  How many M&Ms are in a 1lb. bag and what color has the best taste? Ask Holly.

22.  I've been told you have never won at air hockey.  What's your problem? Not even dignifying that with an answer.

23. Don't  you get tired of some of the rift raft that follows you around when you tour? Call them what you want, they make my day!

24. Would you mind if some Backups hitched a bus behind yours when you tour? If it causes us to slow down, then yes.

25.  What does Kelley think about Norman not making it to the top 12?  Really?

26.  What does Janet think about Norman not making it to the top 12? Seriously?

Dingingstar324

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
    • Myspace
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2009, 06:19:20 pm »
Awwww! Thank you for answering the questions melinda!!!!
Late Night \\\\\\\"Weekend Vamp\\\\\\\"<br /><br />

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2009, 06:34:05 pm »
Ha, ha.... Rhonda, serves you right for asking those questions.    Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sueintucson

• Founding Backup #676
  • intelligent, diplomatic, inquisitve, serene
    • Melinda Doolittle Backup
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2009, 06:40:49 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  Thanks, Melinda, for stopping by, in your busy time of packing (How's it going, btw?)  to answer the  Out of mind Out of mind questions! 
Sue

www.myspace.com/sueintucson

Stand often in the company of dreamers:
  they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve
  things which are impossible.
          maryanne radmacher

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2009, 06:47:49 pm »
THANK YOU MELINDA!!!  Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2009, 06:51:49 pm »
Thanks for putting such a big smile on my face to go through the rest of the day..... banana dance Dancing Banana banana dance Dancing Banana  You are the BEST!!!! Rose Rose
Love you....  Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2009, 07:01:13 pm »
Those answers were cute!  Thanks, Melinda!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2009, 07:05:36 pm »
TO: Everybody EXCEPT Rhonda
Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing   Melinda, you had me laughing before you even answered the questions.

Hey Rhonda  Cheeky

I am getting a little concerned however.  First Melinda called herself the air hockey queen.  Now she is a diva.  Oh boy.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 07:10:10 pm by Desiree »
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2009, 07:22:33 pm »
So Rhonda ..... Where are your comments now?Huh???

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2009, 07:41:12 pm »
 LOL sign Thank you for taking the time to answer those Melinda! Big hug I loved you're answers, you're too funny!
Love you! Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug Big hug
We did it!

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2009, 07:58:28 pm »
Well Rhonda -  Rolling On Floor Laughing

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2009, 08:42:47 pm »
I smell a conspiracy here.  Alan or Des hacked into Melinda's profile and answered these questions to make me look bad.  I have the actual Melinda answers, I just haven't had time to post them.  Give me a few minutes. 

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2009, 08:44:37 pm »
 Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

hilarious