Author Topic: signs cd 2/17/2009  (Read 2724 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
signs cd 2/17/2009
« on: February 26, 2009, 11:41:55 pm »
One of my favs too... all the pics about Mel are my favs... lol

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
Re: signs cd 2/17/2009
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 12:29:14 am »
Those are tooooooooooo cute...............    Big hug

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 01:06:14 am »
 Thanks Mu   Big hug
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 01:11:22 am »
 Thanks  Mu!!!  She looks so lovely in the pictures!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mu Doo

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 02:48:18 pm »
Singer Melinda Doolittle who came in 3rd in the sixth season of 'American Idol' signs copies of her debut album 'Coming Back to You' and performs at Borders  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - 02.18.09

Credit: (Mandatory) Hugh Dillon/WENN.com

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

meldoo1

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 02:55:49 pm »
LOVE these pictures!  She really looks great! thanks for posting Mu!  Big hug

Babz

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 07:11:50 pm »
love it!!! Thanks Mu!

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 07:27:28 pm »
Thanks, Mu!!

These are sooooo,,, cute!

The one of Mel signing the album reminds me of a now-ancient photo (watermarked "Melindafans.com" [sic]) of her signing a stack of blue-and white AI posters, wearing a black, shortsleeve sweater-like top, and MFV-like hair, which has been posted on the wall in front of me for almost 2 years now -- her smile remains unmistakable, though...y'all probably know the photo, of the same collection as the "serious-faced with antique microphone" image...
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

brontese

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 07:14:02 pm »
Mel looks great!! (as always) Thumbs Up

Mu Doo

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 07:05:39 pm »
‘Full Circle’ Melinda Doolittle, an American Idol finalist in season six, entertains an appreciative crowd at Borders Books and Music store on Lake Street in downtown Oak Park on Tuesday night. After Doolittle completed three songs, she signed copies of her just-released CD. Photo by WSJ/L. Nicole Trottie

Mu Doo

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 07:44:01 pm »
LOVE these pictures!  She really looks great! thanks for posting Mu!  Big hug

love it!!! Thanks Mu!

Thanks, Mu!!

These are sooooo,,, cute!

The one of Mel signing the album reminds me of a now-ancient photo (watermarked "Melindafans.com" [sic]) of her signing a stack of blue-and white AI posters, wearing a black, shortsleeve sweater-like top, and MFV-like hair, which has been posted on the wall in front of me for almost 2 years now -- her smile remains unmistakable, though...y'all probably know the photo, of the same collection as the "serious-faced with antique microphone" image...

Welcome guys!  Big hug

hilarious