Author Topic: I'm alive! (no response needed...just info) :-)  (Read 18565 times)

Sally

Re: I'm alive! (no response needed...just info) :-)
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 02:56:46 am »
…at least I think so…    Freaking Out
I just wanted to send you guys a note since I have been MIA recently. I am doing great, but I have not come up for air yet. I had to come on here and thank you all though. My last show of the tour was amazing for the simple fact that you all were so present. The scrapbook blew my mind, the flowers were amazing and the CDs of the pictures made me cry…happy tears. I absolutely love you all and am fully aware that I have the best support in the entire world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am in Chicago right now and hopefully I can get to the point where I kinda catch up and get you all caught up on everything. I will try to post pictures and everything soon.
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

You miserable fools...
Ha...ha...ha...  She's in Chicago because she is here with me.  Eat your hearts out.

Eat your hearts out!                  Eat your hearts out!                      Eat your hearts out!                                                          

Now Noreen dear, Melinda tells us all to dream big, but girl what did you eat for dinner??? Cause I was wondering, your dreams seem over inflated, yeah thats it! LOL sign

Tiernan

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 02:59:48 am »
I just wanted to send you guys a note since I have been MIA recently. I am doing great, but I have not come up for air yet. I had to come on here and thank you all though. My last show of the tour was amazing for the simple fact that you all were so present. The scrapbook blew my mind, the flowers were amazing and the CDs of the pictures made me cry…happy tears. I absolutely love you all and am fully aware that I have the best support in the entire world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am in Chicago right now and hopefully I can get to the point where I kinda catch up and get you all caught up on everything. I will try to post pictures and everything soon.
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

You miserable fools...
Ha...ha...ha...  She's in Chicago because she is here with me.  Eat your hearts out.

Eat your hearts out!                  Eat your hearts out!                      Eat your hearts out!                                                          

Now Noreen dear, Melinda tells us all to dream big, but girl what did you eat for dinner??? Cause I was wondering, your dreams seem over inflated, yeah thats it! LOL sign

Yeah - the Judge needs to get her own delusions and leave mine alone.   Oops So much for restraint!  Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Vickster

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2007, 03:13:47 am »
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

YAY! She's alive!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!  Huzzah! Huzzah!  Huzzah!

I'm so happy you liked the CD. It almost didn't get to you.  Freaking Out  *thank you, Vicki!*

As Donna (OS) once said, we sometimes feel like there's not enough love in the world to show you how much we care about you. But we try.  Rose

Jess!  YEAH.  What an ordeal we went through to get that photo CD made and delivered.  Mel, if you only knew...... Yikes   I did a 2 hour study on Megaupload and then a tutorial on .rar extensions.   HAR   I learned a lot that night, and I was on deadline to get it to Manchester by the next day.  And then had to track it and run it down after DHL lost it.  You cannot imagine.... Brick wall   Anyway, I am so glad it got to you safe and sound.   And weren't the pictures just beautiful?   Rose   We love you so much!   Bowing Women

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 03:18:11 am »
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

You miserable fools...

Yeah - the Judge needs to get her own delusions and leave mine alone.   Oops So much for restraint!  Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Oh...how the truth hurts.  Give it up Tiernan, we have discovered the true you...a scoundrel.  I've been her #1 all along and now you can't take it.  She has been here for days and I kept her secret.  Now that she has disclosed it, I am free to gloat. Cheeky    Woohoo!
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

Vickster

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2007, 03:20:09 am »
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

You miserable fools...

FIBBER, FIBBER!!!    Cheeky Bla Bla Bla

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 03:25:58 am »
Glad you are alive Melinda, we were worried about you.  But I have one question to ask you:

WHEN IS THAT CD COMING OUT?  We are all dying to get it!  Grin

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
    • myspace
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2007, 03:29:46 am »
Glad you are alive Melinda, we were worried about you.  But I have one question to ask you:

She's here with me.  We are working on the cd.  Be patient!

Noreen

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 03:30:44 am »

How is she there with you?

Babz

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2007, 03:41:12 am »
Glad you are well Melinda! Can't wait to hear stories/ see pics!

Love you!

OldSchool80s

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2007, 04:02:38 am »

Don't worry, Erin, the Judge is in a world of her own.  Out of mind   Don't believe a word she says.

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2007, 04:07:41 am »
Hi Melinda:
Thanks for stopping by with an update. I hope you got to spend time with family and friends. We look forward to what lies ahead for you and we will always be there for you with love and support.
Take care and rest some.  Rose

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2007, 04:12:08 am »

Don't worry, Erin, the Judge is in a world of her own.  Out of mind   Don't believe a word she says.
I agree.  BTW, big news:  I read Melinda's first online radio show is going to be on Oct. 13 @ 12 EST!!!  So everyone, put it on your calendar!  Dancing Banana

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
    • myspace
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2007, 04:51:36 am »

Didn't you read her post?  She said she's in Chicago.  Guess who is from Chicago?

Noreen

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
    • myspace
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2007, 04:53:38 am »

I agree.  BTW, big news:  I read Melinda's first online radio show is going to be on Oct. 13 @ 12 EST!!!  So everyone, put it on your calendar!  Dancing Banana
You're right...we are working on that as well.

Noreen

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2007, 04:57:41 am »
Since you're in Chicago, could you please tell Oprah I said hi.  Waving

Say hi to Melinda too and give her a big hug from me.  Big hug

hilarious