Author Topic: I'm alive! (no response needed...just info) :-)  (Read 18554 times)

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
Re: I'm alive! (no response needed...just info) :-)
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2007, 05:07:15 am »
Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update.
But I want to hear about the 48 hour sleep you are supposed to get!!!

You have to take good care of our girl Melinda. She's our Favorite!

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2007, 01:25:18 pm »
Since you're in Chicago, could you please tell Oprah I said hi.  Waving

Say hi to Melinda too and give her a big hug from me.  Big hug

You've got it Donna.  I have an in with Oprah as well.
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

donna

• Founding Backup #695
  • Wise, strongwilled, intuitive
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2007, 02:13:53 pm »
Since you know Oprah too, tell her we want Melinda on her show. That would be the best show ever.   Huzzah!

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2007, 02:17:32 pm »
YAY! She's alive!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!  Huzzah! Huzzah!  Huzzah!

I'm so happy you liked the CD. It almost didn't get to you.  Freaking Out  *thank you, Vicki!*

As Donna (OS) once said, we sometimes feel like there's not enough love in the world to show you how much we care about you. But we try.  Rose

Jess!  YEAH.  What an ordeal we went through to get that photo CD made and delivered.  Mel, if you only knew...... Yikes   I did a 2 hour study on Megaupload and then a tutorial on .rar extensions.   HAR   I learned a lot that night, and I was on deadline to get it to Manchester by the next day.  And then had to track it and run it down after DHL lost it.  You cannot imagine.... Brick wall  

But it was so much fun to put it together!  Grin

md_love

• Founding Backup #700
  • Baby Backup
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2007, 02:26:45 pm »
No response needed, not no response wanted, right? Haha. Anyways, thanks for the update! Whenever you have a free moment, you can be sure we will be here, ready for anything you can throw at us :]

Lova ya girl! I'm so proud of you, and can't wait for any news you have to come!

Jessica

• Founding Backup #674
  • Her Most Excellent Majesty of the Royal Order of the Knights of Media
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2007, 02:36:45 pm »
Anyways, thanks for the update! Whenever you have a free moment, you can be sure we will be here, ready for anything you can throw at us :]

Yeah!  Thumbs Up

And the 'no response needed' does not work for us.  LOL sign

ET_little7

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2007, 04:19:59 pm »
I love you so much, i am memberon the  both website.  That yu so much to stop by and let us know. How you doing.  YOu havea  special place in my heart.  Have wonderful week-end. God Bless you. Louise

Tiernan

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2007, 05:57:05 pm »
Didn't any of you people hear Melinda?!!!  Nuh uh She said "NO RESPONSE NEEDED", you all went against Melinda's wishes  Yikes Yikes- you see, I've been telling her for months that I care for her the most.  (Mel, I'm not responding to you, oh no, I'm responding to the responders who weren't supposed to respond. 'Kay?)

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2007, 10:03:21 pm »
Didn't any of you people hear Melinda?!!!  Nuh uh She said "NO RESPONSE NEEDED", you all went against Melinda's wishes  Yikes Yikes- you see, I've been telling her for months that I care for her the most.  (Mel, I'm not responding to you, oh no, I'm responding to the responders who weren't supposed to respond. 'Kay?)
Tiernan, What are you doing sneaking in here and posting in the middle of the day?  You should be hard at work fleecing everyone out of their hard earned cash!  Mind your billable hours, babe!   HAR
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2007, 10:51:38 pm »
…at least I think so…    Freaking Out
I just wanted to send you guys a note since I have been MIA recently. I am doing great, but I have not come up for air yet. I had to come on here and thank you all though. My last show of the tour was amazing for the simple fact that you all were so present. The scrapbook blew my mind, the flowers were amazing and the CDs of the pictures made me cry…happy tears. I absolutely love you all and am fully aware that I have the best support in the entire world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am in Chicago right now and hopefully I can get to the point where I kinda catch up and get you all caught up on everything. I will try to post pictures and everything soon.
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

I want to respond though Smiley I am so glad to hear that you liked all of the stuff!!! I thought that they were all amazing to see!!! I really look forward to see what else you post on here like pictures and things!!! I love you so much Melinda/Mindy Doo/Mama Mindy/You!!!!
MUCHMUCHMUCH LOVE, Alexis<333
We did it!

Johnna

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2007, 01:53:37 am »
Anyways, thanks for the update! Whenever you have a free moment, you can be sure we will be here, ready for anything you can throw at us :]

Yeah!  Thumbs Up

And the 'no response needed' does not work for us.  LOL sign

Oh, I totally agree, you surely did not really believe we wouldn't respond, to our Mindy Doo did You??  Rolling On Floor Laughing No Way!!
I was waiting to hear something  Freaking Out just anything from you.  I'm glad you are Ok.. 

Love You Bunches  Rose

LilMindy[Lynaie]

• Founding Backup #697
  • Baby Backup
  • FOUNDiNG BACKUP #697 BABY BACKUP #1
    • MY MELiNDAFi3D MYSPAC3
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2007, 09:31:12 pm »
…at least I think so…    Freaking Out
I just wanted to send you guys a note since I have been MIA recently. I am doing great, but I have not come up for air yet. I had to come on here and thank you all though. My last show of the tour was amazing for the simple fact that you all were so present. The scrapbook blew my mind, the flowers were amazing and the CDs of the pictures made me cry…happy tears. I absolutely love you all and am fully aware that I have the best support in the entire world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am in Chicago right now and hopefully I can get to the point where I kinda catch up and get you all caught up on everything. I will try to post pictures and everything soon.
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

Great to know you alive mama mindy!! lol
your amazing and always seem to make me smile !
i dont know how much i tell you this but you honestly do!!
Omgosh you use the "Mama Mindy" name lol!!
I love It thats what i always call you here my mom is like well how many moms do you have lol
you are so amazing ! I love you Mama Mindy!
Have the Power to believe in YOU!!

BACKUP # 697
ORiGiNAL BABY BACKUP #1

OldSchool80s

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2007, 04:09:42 am »
Tiernan, What are you doing sneaking in here and posting in the middle of the day?  You should be hard at work fleecing everyone out of their hard earned cash!  Mind your billable hours, babe!   HAR

This is what I tell Tiernan all the time.

Melinda

• Queen of our Hearts and Head of our most humble Family
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2007, 04:36:25 am »
Way to follow directions people! This is why I love you all....because you don't listen to me and you do exactly what I need. I love you guys for that!

meldoo1

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 04:37:22 am »
LMAO....
all because we love you punkin'  Big hug