Author Topic: I'm alive! (no response needed...just info) :-)  (Read 18310 times)

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
Re: I'm alive! (no response needed...just info) :-)
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 12:28:10 am »
Our Girl is alive ...  Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Are we ready to start it all over again? Indigo, Tiernan, OS, Irma ... let's summon up and start working again   Thanks

She didn't mean anything with that "no response needed" stuff right?   Out of mind

Alan started it, blame him  LOL sign

Melinda, I would have listened to the no response thing really, but no one else was haha! You don't mind though right?

For Melinda to post and ask not to respond is like asking a dog not to lick himself...  Well DUH

Well mine was a Pavlovian response

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 12:32:53 am »
Our Girl is alive ...  Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Are we ready to start it all over again? Indigo, Tiernan, OS, Irma ... let's summon up and start working again   Thanks

She didn't mean anything with that "no response needed" stuff right?   Out of mind

Alan started it, blame him  LOL sign

Melinda, I would have listened to the no response thing really, but no one else was haha! You don't mind though right?

For Melinda to post and ask not to respond is like asking a dog not to lick himself...  Well DUH

Well mine was a Pavlovian response

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Oh Alan,  I was just teasing! You know that you couldn't have stopped us from posting unless you locked it  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 12:36:32 am »
…at least I think so…    Freaking Out
I just wanted to send you guys a note since I have been MIA recently. I am doing great, but I have not come up for air yet. I had to come on here and thank you all though. My last show of the tour was amazing for the simple fact that you all were so present. The scrapbook blew my mind, the flowers were amazing and the CDs of the pictures made me cry…happy tears. I absolutely love you all and am fully aware that I have the best support in the entire world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am in Chicago right now and hopefully I can get to the point where I kinda catch up and get you all caught up on everything. I will try to post pictures and everything soon.
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

You miserable fools...
Ha...ha...ha...  She's in Chicago because she is here with me.  Eat your hearts out.

Eat your hearts out!                  Eat your hearts out!                      Eat your hearts out!                                                          
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 12:40:46 am by judgenvlove »
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

alohabyana

• Founding Backup #590
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 12:44:17 am »
Melinda,
Get some rest and we'll see you in Franklin.  We're coming from all corners.  Alan's coming from England and I'm coming from Hawaii and others are coming from points in between.

Much Aloha,
Ann

judgenvlove

• Founding Backup #288
  • Choose a life that matters
    • myspace
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 12:46:48 am »
Melinda,
Get some rest and we'll see you in Franklin.  We're coming from all corners.  Alan's coming from England and I'm coming from Hawaii and others are coming from points in between.

Much Aloha,
Ann

That may be true...but she's here with me now. Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Be happy where you are on the way to where you are going.

http://www.myspace.com/noreen_love
Noreen

crispy

• Founding Backup #465
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 12:48:45 am »
Melinda,

Much Aloha,
Ann

That may be true...but she's here with me now. Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Sure, rub it in Noreen! Thanks!

Labelle

• Founding Backup #692
  • Charming,Expressive,Unselfish,Sanguine
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 12:52:36 am »
For Melinda to post and ask us not to respond is like asking a dog not to lick himself...  
we can't help ourselves...  

I was just thinking the very same thing. Melinda, don't you know you are like a magnet to us. As Irma said we really cannot help ourselves. We love you so much World Hug
  I want to be all that I am capable of becoming....(Katherine Mansfield)

Backup641

• Founding Backup #641
  • Keeper of Melinda's OCD
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 12:55:57 am »
Sweet, beautiful Melinda!  Thank you so much for letting us know you are ok.  I can't tell you how very proud I am to support you in your career and stand behind you in whatever you do.  You are so sweet to hop on and leave us a quick note.  I can't wait to see some pics and hear what you are up to now that the tour is over! 

Love you lots!

Linda

PS- LOL at no need to respond.  That's just not possible around these parts... and especially when YOU are the original poster!  Big hug
Linda
http://www.myspace.com/melsbackup4eva

Let's see... JESUS, EAT, SLEEP... yep, sounds like Melinda has her priorities straight to me!

OldSchool80s

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 01:08:50 am »
Glad to hear that you are still alive.  What a relief.  I was really getting worried.   Yikes We hope you get everything you deserve and then some. 

We're always here for you, girl.   Big hug

Glad you liked all the goodies.  It was our pleasure to do it for you.

BTW:  Judge, when I read that she was in Chicago, I knew we were in for trouble with you.   Duh

Sara99

• Founding Backup
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 01:42:33 am »
Sweet Melinda--thank you so much for dropping by to say hello and letting us know that you are ok.
I know so many people want your time but please try and get some rest when you can.

WE LOVE YOU MELINDA!!!

lineylu235

• Founding Backup
  • Baby Backup
  • Outspoken, bold, friendly, loyal.
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 01:52:08 am »
…at least I think so…    Freaking Out
I just wanted to send you guys a note since I have been MIA recently. I am doing great, but I have not come up for air yet. I had to come on here and thank you all though. My last show of the tour was amazing for the simple fact that you all were so present. The scrapbook blew my mind, the flowers were amazing and the CDs of the pictures made me cry…happy tears. I absolutely love you all and am fully aware that I have the best support in the entire world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am in Chicago right now and hopefully I can get to the point where I kinda catch up and get you all caught up on everything. I will try to post pictures and everything soon.
I love you,
Melinda
Mindy Doo
Mama Mindy
Me

YAY Melinda!!!  You're alive!!  Huzzah!
We love you so much.  Big hug
We love you Melinda!! =)
Rock on!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
  • Web site Team
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 02:13:19 am »
So much for resting  Duh
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

shining

• Founding Backup #588
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 02:26:11 am »
MELINDA,

Thank you so much for taking time out to write a message to us!  It means so much!   World Hug  Wishing you rest, peace, and all good things!  We're so excited for you! 

WE LOVE YOU, MELINDA!!   Rose Rose

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 02:34:23 am »
Melinda,

Thanks for dropping by.  We've missed you!  We loved working on the scrapbook -- a very touching experience for all of us.  We love you!!!

Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiernan

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 02:49:31 am »
 Chained to the Floor Chained to the Floor Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Super excited Super excited Faint  (Tiernan practicing restraint)