Author Topic: It's "American Idol" stars on parade at Disney World Video on the site  (Read 1859 times)

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/02/70793/index.html

It's "American Idol" stars on parade at Disney World! From show host Ryan Seacrest and judge Paula Abdul to past winners including Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson and David Cook -- it was one big family reunion to christen the Florida theme park's newest attraction, "The American Idol Experience"!

Former "Idol" contender and special ET correspondent Kimberley Locke was front-and-center at the parade to get the dish on this incredible day.

"Now I feel like we've really hit the big time," says Paula.

"I never thought I would be in a parade at Disney World in front of all these people having a blast," enthused Carrie. "It's amazing."

Other "Idol" faves attending the big opening include Taylor Hicks, David Archuleta, Jordin Sparks, Fantasia Barrino, Ruben Studdard, Jason Castro, Sanjaya Malakar, Melinda Doolittle, Bo Bice, Diana DeGarmo and Justin Guarini!

With its grand opening tomorrow at Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park, "The American Idol Experience" brings to life all the excitement of "American Idol" right before Walt Disney World guests' eyes. Guests can experience the challenge of auditioning, the rush of performing on stage in competition, or the thrill of judging the performances in a live interactive entertainment setting with all the glitz and glamour of the distinctive "American Idol" set.

Posted February 13, 2009 11:21:00 AM

Sally

Re: It's "American Idol" stars on parade at Disney World Video on the site
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 06:35:57 pm »
Thanks Louise! Big hug