Author Topic: Gala opening for American Idol Experience MyFox new Orlando  (Read 1767 times)

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
Gala opening for American Idol Experience MyFox new Orlando
« on: February 13, 2009, 09:15:56 am »
Gala opening for                 You Have a video's Pictures
American Idol
Experience at Disney
Last Edited: Friday, 13 Feb 2009, 12:10 AM EST
Created On: Thursday, 12 Feb 2009, 11:53 PM EST
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021209_Idol_Experience

Pictures
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021209idolexperiencepremier/indexGallery.htm

- Disney World's Hollywood Studios has a new main attraction. A gala grand opening was held Thursday night for the American Idol Experience with all seven winners of the show on stage together for the first time. The new attraction gives visitors a chance to get a taste of what it really feels like to be in the spotlight. FOX 35s Christine van Blokland has more. PHOTO GALLERY: American Idol Experience Grand Opening

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:20:02 am by Weezzy7 »

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Re: Gala opening for American Idol Experience MyFox new Orlando
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 01:09:42 am »

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 02:06:42 am »
www.gettyimages.com

Is not a perfect correction without 'gettyimages', but is here! and Goofy is my fav... awww... I love goofy!!!

My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 03:03:15 am »
 Thanks  Louise!  AWESOME!!!!  Melinda -- front and center!    Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 03:45:39 am »
That is so cool, I wish all of us could have been there=D
We did it!