Author Topic: V-Day  (Read 17656 times)

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
Re: V-Day
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 04:13:05 pm »
Dianne you must be really working way under cover!

Haven't you come up with someone yet?

Whenever I "vet" someone, they are either too young, been arrested, or a hundred other nefarious things. Where are the NICE guys?

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 04:16:55 pm »

Whenever I "vet" someone, they are either too young, been arrested, or a hundred other nefarious things. Where are the NICE guys?

Apparently not in California.

Holly

• Founding Backup # 558
  • Live life with no regrets!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 04:50:33 pm »
sent!!!!

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 04:51:51 pm »
ditto

Indigo54

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 04:57:50 pm »
Contribution done!!!!  Please let me know if you need anything else. 

OldSchool80s

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 05:43:39 pm »
OK, I have enough money now with paypal and those without paypal.  Actually I got more than I needed, so I will get her either a flashier candy assortment or donate the money.  Let me know if there is any preference.

I got everyone's money who commented that they sent it in this thread.  You guys are all DA BOMB!!!

angel4peace

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 08:23:54 pm »

Apparently not in California.
AMEN!

OldSchool80s

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 09:12:40 pm »
If this is good for everyone, next week I will take a walk over to Leonidas Belgium Chocolates and pick up a 1.5 lb ballotin.  I'll try to get an all milk chocolate assortment in a Valentines ballotin, but it not I'll get one of their regular boxes which I know I can get in all milk chocolate and is also really nice.  I think it's more important that she potentially like all the chocolates

Indigo54

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 09:30:19 pm »
I vote we get her a boyfriend.  She's bound to be tired of Kelley by now.    Yuck

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing  Finally!!! Ya'll need to get on this right away. Any day now, I'm gonna be in big trouble again.  I can't hide my Melinda CD much longer.  Mr. Indy just loves to go to Walmart!!!

angel4peace

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2009, 10:25:50 pm »
If this is good for everyone, next week I will take a walk over to Leonidas Belgium Chocolates and pick up a 1.5 lb ballotin.  I'll try to get an all milk chocolate assortment in a Valentines ballotin, but it not I'll get one of their regular boxes which I know I can get in all milk chocolate and is also really nice.  I think it's more important that she potentially like all the chocolates

I agree! Even if it is not in a heart box they can make up a box and wrap in in nice V- Day paper, ribbon etc... I know they do that at See's here.

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2009, 03:17:16 am »
I vote we get her a boyfriend.  She's bound to be tired of Kelley by now.    Yuck

We tried discussing that at Music Jam, remember?  I got vetoed by Ape!
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2009, 03:44:26 am »

We tried discussing that at Music Jam, remember?  I got vetoed by Ape!

I wasn't in on that conversation. 

mcaro05

• Founding Backup #753
  • Lively, compassionate, gracious, introspective.
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2009, 04:51:56 pm »
Oopsie, I'm just now seeing this thread. Let me know if you do happen to need more donations, OS, and I'll send one via paypal.

As far as the boyfriend, I tried to hook her up with Jason, but she said he was too young. Kelley said "WAY too young".  Dunno

Indigo54

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2009, 04:58:43 pm »
Oopsie, I'm just now seeing this thread. Let me know if you do happen to need more donations, OS, and I'll send one via paypal.

As far as the boyfriend, I tried to hook her up with Jason, but she said he was too young. Kelley said "WAY too young".  Dunno

Is she still wearing that "back off ring"?  Maybe we should get her a "come on over" ring for Vday.  I'll donate a few more bucks for that. 

meldoo1

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2009, 05:19:00 pm »
Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Indy and Rhonda..

I would like to donate something also. If you have enough, can people stll continue to donate, and maybe we can send it to MNM?