Author Topic: V-Day  (Read 19681 times)

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
Re: V-Day
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 02:48:38 am »
I vote we get her a boyfriend.  She's bound to be tired of Kelley by now.    Yuck

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 02:56:06 am »
Rhonda!!!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

Jena

• happy bibliophile, and "crazy" cat lady
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 03:22:53 am »
OMG, Rhonda Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

rhonda

• Founding Backup #488
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 03:27:20 am »
WHAT ? ? .  .  .  You know it's true.  Just like she's tired of the MDB stalkers. . .  HuhWhat   Melinda needs some fresh faces.  .  .  .   Running away

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 03:27:33 am »
Rhonda!!!!!  Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing
Hey, what you laughing about Dianne Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing....isn't this your area of "responsibility"? LOL sign

angel4peace

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 03:32:20 am »
I vote we get her a boyfriend.  She's bound to be tired of Kelley by now.    Yuck

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing , Rhonda!

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 03:36:04 am »
Hey, what you laughing about Dianne Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing....isn't this your area of "responsibility"? LOL sign

Shhhhhh!  Shhh  I'm working undercover!  LOL sign

Elcondado

• Founding Backup #603, Cathy
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 03:41:53 am »

Shhhhhh!  Shhh  I'm working undercover!  LOL sign

Oops sorry Running away  Rolling On Floor Laughing

Melrocks

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 03:49:53 am »

Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing Rolling On Floor Laughing

I can't manage to send the boyfriend, OS, but I have sent you some money.  Thanks so much for organizing a special gift for a special lady.  Rock On sign

Gemini2

• Founding Backup #510
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 04:36:28 am »
Dianne you must be really working way under cover!

Haven't you come up with someone yet?

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 05:01:36 am »
OS.. can I send you a check....... or cash........... It takes me like 3 days to get money into my paypal and all... I can put a check in the mail tomorrow morning..........

OH and tidbit............... She is a milk chocolate girl..... 

Can I send you cash or check too?  Thanks for organizing this... Big hug
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 07:38:01 am »
Something sent

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 02:06:21 pm »
I sent last night.
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

OldSchool80s

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 03:50:29 pm »
Just to let you know, I have received the generous donations from everyone who noted they sent money above . .including Holly who was kind enough to go via Paypal so OS didn't have to get her butt to the bank . .who goes there anymore with direct deposit??   Dunno Dunno

We are almost to the limit, so if you plan to donate . . .

And thanks for the tip, Holly, about the milk chocolate.  That is my preference too . .dark chocolate is kinda icky.

Going to call about the charm now since it looks like we are all ok with that.  White gold, CD with "Coming Back To You" engraved in script . .which I think will be nicest.

OldSchool80s

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 04:06:32 pm »
I placed the order.  The guy actually suggested that since the CD charm is small, block upper case lettering is better to be able to see it.  "COMING BACK" will be centered on one line across the back and "TO YOU" will be centered on another below it.  They can not do it around in a circle.

The vendor is right near me in NJ, so it will ship to me tomorrow, and I should have it early next week.

Working on getting an address where I can ship it to Melinda.

hilarious