Author Topic: Awesome pics  (Read 3210 times)

Mu Doo

• Founding Backup #553 Melinda's precious
  • 'the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart'
Awesome pics
« on: January 31, 2009, 12:24:53 am »
The simply the best ever and in everything!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 01:05:30 am by Mu Doo »
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

Mu Doo

Re: Idol Achievement: Melinda Doolittle's debut impresses(Awesome pic)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 12:32:20 am »
OH MY GOD!!!! SO GORGEOUS!!!
My Patrick, my Des, my Cathy and my Maria, thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you to life!!! Thanks all Backups.
"You are such a gift!  To think that almost a world away, we have found such a friendship, is a tribute to you and your amazing heart.  Thank you so much for all that you are."
"PS  I had the best time during your visit here.  You can't imagine!  You are one ball of pure joy!."

californiafan

• Founding Backup #706
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 12:34:04 am »
In "I'll Never Stop Loving You," she even uncovers an improbable reserve of torch-song sex appeal.

WHAT??   Yell    What do they mean by THAT??  We've always known she's sexy as heck!!!  Just look at my avatar!!!

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 12:54:22 am »
Yeah, and what's up with this comment?

So it's quite a surprise that her debut Coming Back to You ranks among Idol's liveliest yet.

Those are fighting words dude!   Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Mu Doo

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 01:00:06 am »
Guys I didn't understand the words, is better I delete it?  Dunno

Desiree

• Founding Backup #730 - mdoolittle @Jmoffet Can't believe I'm saying this, but listen to @swain1856
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 01:42:16 am »

No, it's okay Mu.  The person is just saying they are surprised Mel's CD is doing so well.  Why wouldn't her CD do well? 
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Bernie

• Founding Backup #455
Re: Awesome pics
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 04:19:50 am »
The pix on this thread are, indeed, unbelievably gorgeous, and just show such a richness and beauty and warmth---  I sure hope she brings a blue hat tomorrow -- it seems magical!
Your supporter and fan in Boston, Bernie

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 04:40:36 am »
Melinda looks stunning!!  Thanks, Mu!

Weezzy7

• Founding Backup #741
  • Official News Seeker
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 04:45:15 am »

No, it's okay Mu.  The person is just saying they are surprised Mel's CD is doing so well.  Why wouldn't her CD do well? 
LOL great she deleted that part so enjoy the beautiful picture of Melinda Thanks MU

Mu Doo

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 02:03:39 am »
Look how gorgeous she is!!!

Mu Doo

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 03:23:12 pm »
This is in her site you to buy.

Mu Doo

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 11:24:32 pm »

ghopper

• Founding Backup #492
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 12:11:29 am »
 Thanks  Mu!!!!  Gorgeous, gorgeous pics!!!   Big hug
  Late Night Vamp Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you are is God's gift to you;  What you make of yourself is your gift to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~