Author Topic: AMAZING REVIEW!  (Read 3785 times)

Alan

• Founding Backup #372
  • cool, steely master technophile.
    • Chandler's Zen
Re: AMAZING REVIEW!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 09:03:11 am »
I found this as the blogger's profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/16612203546670909958 (wildy).  So does this mean he works for Genius products or he copied the press release from Genius Products?  He keeps posted a link to his blog on Melinda's myspace - it seems like its his own review of the CD...  Dunno  Maybe he can be a backup Lightup

Either way...great press for Melinda's CD!  Great find, Richard! Thumbs Up  Thanks!

Jenn, I think maybe its just the way this guy lays out his blog entries that confused me into thinking it was written by Genius themselves.  In which case I take it all back - this is an amazing review.

He seems to comment on lots of music, and now I see the big picture he always puts the distribution company and the year of release in the title of his entry.  That's what he has done here.

Tiger

• Founding Backup
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 03:55:20 pm »
Thanks, Alan for confirming what I thought about this guy's blog.  I didnt even look at his other reviiews...wow!  He seems to know his music.  This makes me appreciate his review of Melinda's CD even more - yay!  I hope he's right - that Melinda's CD will sell a lot.  IT IS the BEST album from any idol alumni, ever!  Huzzah!
Don't look down on small beginnings - Melinda.

MelindaRules1987

• Founding Backup
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 10:08:45 pm »
Thanks, Alan for confirming what I thought about this guy's blog.  I didnt even look at his other reviiews...wow!  He seems to know his music.  This makes me appreciate his review of Melinda's CD even more - yay!  I hope he's right - that Melinda's CD will sell a lot.  IT IS the BEST album from any idol alumni, ever!  Huzzah!
I hope it sells a lot, too!!  Its too good not to.  Rose

Lexi (LMMD)

• Founding Backup #716
  • Engaging, bright, ambitious, kind
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 08:45:13 pm »
 Cheeky either way, great review! LOL! Huzzah!
We did it!

hilarious